How much pips you make per month?

Hi) Currently i am following two highly professional and successful consistent profitable traders on zulutrade and making on average between 2000-3000 pips per month .Those who trade by themselves using their own strategy please tell me how much pips are they making per month ?

Not bad at all !! who are those traders? Care to share with the rest of the zulu-community?

What’s that pip gain in terms of ROI?

2,000 pips for trader A can be 10%
200 pips for trader B can be 10%

Pips are a meaningless measure of a systems’ profitability on their own.

Also, what’s the average risk : reward? A 2000 pip/month strategy that’s risks 100s of pips to gain a few every trade will eventually die. How longs the track record? What’s the drawdown?

I’ll keep to managing my own money. At least I can learn from my trading

i like to earn rom 70-100 pip per order. because i trade with medium term. i entry and exit entry about 2-3 days. it help me get more time for life

Oh really ?? The ability of gaining certain amount of pips consistently matters a lot because later your value for one pip will multiply by those total monthly pips.
Trader A trade 1 standard lot ,value of one pip $10.Monthly pips 25010=$2500 profit
Trader B trade 1 standard lot ,value of one pip $10.Monthly pips 2000
10=$20,000 profit
Yes you are also right because the probability in trading/investing depends on how much money you have available to invest.

No 1 and No 2.

How MANY pips?

It varies…

I like to go by account percentage growth, rather…

Sorry, there is no defined number…

Certainly, low volatility in Major pairs (take USD/JPY, for example)

means that shorter-term trades can suffer more…

It is recommended that you try to identify a longer-term opportunity and wait…

Take the Euro, for example, which has dropped 6.5% (650 pips) within two months…

Anyone holding a decent-sized short position throughout the up-and-down movement along this descent

would have made a killing…

Making ‘pips’ also means very little, as someone else said, if not measured by lot size…

E.g. Trade 1: won 50 pips and made, say, five pounds;
trade 2: lost 10 pips and lost, say, twenty pounds…

This is a typical example of what happens when a losing trade with less pips than a winning trade actually makes

for an overall negative P/L because of the size we used on the trade that became a losing one, and on the way

we handled the risk (either ‘live’ or through pre-set Stop Loss orders)…

This Forex thing: it is not easy, is it :wink:

Hey very nice post in forum about Share Market as many people are sharing there views which really helpful even if some mistake then then helps us to improve our self…

I’ve never met/interacted w a trader who uses the same exact position size for each trade throughout the course of a month.
No two trades will ever be alike, and stops/limits need to be placed according to recent price action.

I’ve never believed that “fixed stops” work, simply because you need to be accounting for current inflection points on whatever instrument you’re trading. So to claim that pips are a great tool to measure success, to me, is inaccurate.

Not bad!! but think about it, protect your capital - zuluguard and should you see a big dd, change the trader.

Number of pips will be depend on the trading method, market behavior and other factors. I have a monthly fixed target. But I can’t recall a specific time which I achieved that target. So I am happy with what I am getting may be negative or plus pips with in my risk level.

Well both of them are risking their own money hence my interests and their interests are mutual .The risk of any fraud is highly unlikely .
Secondly zulutrade is definitely a gold mine but only if you know how to use it . The feature zulu guard has no benefit because using zulutrade means you are messing with the traders strategy . As a follower we know nothing about the traders trading strategy,trade management ,psychology ,emotional control etc and using our own stop losses and TP levels will only cause frustration and less results.

Sir! I respect your opinion because this trading thing is not easy with hundreds of working strategies everyone thinks his own way but my traders always trade exact position for all trades and after growing their account to a certain amount after a month and a two they simply increase the lot size.
So assume if they keep performing that way having a drawdown not more than 10% ,it will yield some nice profits in the long run.

You’ll throw on a standard lot for a trade w/ a 20 pip stop, and a standard lot for a trade with a 60 pip stop? How can you run 10% drawdown when you’re not adjusting your position size?

Hey there, I disagree on the comment of the zuluguard. If your account is the same as the traders you follow then go ahead and follow all the way - trades and lots, but in most of the cases it is not, so try to be better safe than sorry than actually burst your account within a matter of 2 trading days.

I usually would make approximately 100-150 pips a month. I only trade the news and usually earn about 10 - 20 pips a trade.

I was talking overall .So far over the period of more than 6 month their account did not exceed 10%.

Well zulutrade simply don’t work for me . I saw people using it and their stop loss got hit too often .
Also do you have an account on AAAFX ? If yes then tell me about the withdrawals .Is the money withdrawal process smooth ?

Oh I see, but you know what, zulutrade needs a little attention and risk aversiveness and to apply some level of risk management.
aaafx yeah, all’s fine never experienced any issues, why shouldn’t it be smooth?