How much pips you make per month?

Number of pips will be depend on the trading method, market behavior and other factors. I have a monthly fixed target. But I can’t recall a specific time which I achieved that target. So I am happy with what I am getting may be negative or plus pips with in my risk level.

Well both of them are risking their own money hence my interests and their interests are mutual .The risk of any fraud is highly unlikely .
Secondly zulutrade is definitely a gold mine but only if you know how to use it . The feature zulu guard has no benefit because using zulutrade means you are messing with the traders strategy . As a follower we know nothing about the traders trading strategy,trade management ,psychology ,emotional control etc and using our own stop losses and TP levels will only cause frustration and less results.

Sir! I respect your opinion because this trading thing is not easy with hundreds of working strategies everyone thinks his own way but my traders always trade exact position for all trades and after growing their account to a certain amount after a month and a two they simply increase the lot size.
So assume if they keep performing that way having a drawdown not more than 10% ,it will yield some nice profits in the long run.

You’ll throw on a standard lot for a trade w/ a 20 pip stop, and a standard lot for a trade with a 60 pip stop? How can you run 10% drawdown when you’re not adjusting your position size?

Hey there, I disagree on the comment of the zuluguard. If your account is the same as the traders you follow then go ahead and follow all the way - trades and lots, but in most of the cases it is not, so try to be better safe than sorry than actually burst your account within a matter of 2 trading days.

I usually would make approximately 100-150 pips a month. I only trade the news and usually earn about 10 - 20 pips a trade.

I was talking overall .So far over the period of more than 6 month their account did not exceed 10%.

Well zulutrade simply don’t work for me . I saw people using it and their stop loss got hit too often .
Also do you have an account on AAAFX ? If yes then tell me about the withdrawals .Is the money withdrawal process smooth ?

Oh I see, but you know what, zulutrade needs a little attention and risk aversiveness and to apply some level of risk management.
aaafx yeah, all’s fine never experienced any issues, why shouldn’t it be smooth?

Glad to hear that ) No i have asked because some people told me that they had problems in withdrawing their funds from AAAFX.

I think from what I’ve read the ‘problems’ is usually in terms of interbanking things - but those need to be checked also at the receiving end - which should be also examined.
But I have not had any issues of that kind. It has been always smooth.

I’m averaging about 300 pips per month. To put that in perspective I’m tracking a scaled-down version of my account using proper money management and risk manager, only starting with a $3000 account. This week I’ve made about 140 pips. So the new traders account would be up $264. I’ll be tracking this for the rest of the month.

Proper money management is how you grow your account as a business and not as a gambler. Over time as your account grows, your amount you can risk grows, and your profits grows. More importantly your psychological well-being grows along with it. And you’ll never be one of those traders that blows out there account.

NOTE: That 17 trades that made a profit with no losers. That’s proper trading.

I’d argue to the contrary.
“17 trades that made a profit with no losers” is solid skill, mixed with good accuracy and a dash of luck w/ timing.

Proper trading (to me) is 400 trades made in a year according to your plan, w/ < 15% drawdown, a clean risk of ruin table, proper leverage utilization, a solid sharpe ratio, expectancy, and avg win > avg loss.

17 trades booked for profit in a row is impressive indeed!
But, it’s far from deserving the label “proper trading”. :slight_smile:

Jake

I didn’t want to go into my stats for the last fiscal year. They’re already posted all over the Internet and caused quite a controversy. But to keep it simple I only had just over 230 trades for the last year. I have so little drawdown it could hardly even be calculated. And I profited over 600% return. I profit from 91.2% of my trades. Over the last year I’ve posted everything out on the web for everyone to see. So I may not of gotten 400 trades but I think I did pretty good. So I’d say I’ve got this trading thing down pretty good. Even though I still have lots of room for improvement.

Simple answer. Never enough :slight_smile:

Well said. A good trader will always say that. Just like Steve Jobs with his line, “Don’t Settle”.

I do not set my monthly target I think I can easily make more than 250 pips in a week . This can be increase or decrease according to the market situation . I can tell you that monthly I am making 15% to 20% profit out of my investment.

However much the market has given me the opportunity to make. Some months I may not make any, others – 200 – 300 pips, even more. It depends.

So you keep claiming. I just wish you’d [U]stop[/U] bumping ancient, inactive, useless threads to tell everyone, because every time you do it, they effectively displace from the front page much more recent/current conversations which have far more relevance and interest. :rolleyes:

I do not had right calculations how much pips I make easily per week . It depends what lot I use in trading high lot will bring more profit in less pips. small lot need more pips to gain profits. My focus is on achieving my target I made per week or per month.