Recommend a Forex broker

Hi

I have been using FX-pro. But I find that they have been increasing their spread quite a bit since the time i started with them. Can some one recommend me an FX broker, which has very low spread, gives leverage of 1:500, uses MT4, charges no extra commission, has no restrictions against scalping, and is generally known to be trustworthy?

Try this Forex Brokers Comparison
I found it to be simple and saves a lot of time. Once you get the list of brokers that offer what you’re looking for then go to the top of the page and click on side by side comparison . Once you get it down, then do a google search using broker name with review. Then read, you’re not so much interested in specific reviews, it’s more on balance If one person says the brokers the greatest thing since sliced bread or the worst thing, one review by itself is not worth, but if there’s a couple dozen from traders that would probably be better
Good Luck
Gp

Why not try profiforex they offer leverage up to 1:500 and their spread is starting from 0.1pips . Their execution is very fast and fair and they are very transparent.