I need help

[B][B][B][B][B][/B]This is my first participation in this forum wonderful
Please accept my greetings and who can help me Parts of God meant good
This table consists of 7 boxes each betrayed her respect to the meaning of that currency pair in front of him
Wright this table on YouTube and followed the results were wonderful so please help me to work this table
1-box first, which means the power of the cash inflows or outflows of the currency pair
2, a second column Alpaor to pair the number of dealers, whether positive Awsalb Obea buy any number of members
3-box which holds the third put the fourth column of the fifth column
4, a fourth block party INDEX pair first
5-digit Index, a fifth party second pair
6-cell is the sixth furthest distance to the current price of hi-Leu, or any of the higher price or lower price
7 digit number Seven, a currency pair’s trend is restricted to between -100% and 100% Mujub any uptrend or downside
But not taken to work a deal to buy only when agreement Looney second column and the third column green and be the second column is greater than 2.5, and the third column is greater than 25 and a seventh column less than 60 any rest is still in trend this Mavhmth Fargo who can help not to spare on and I will not meaner it invitation honest God Bless image attachment to this table[/B][/B][/B][/B]

i attaach file of excel i need thank you

Hello,

I could not understand anything that you wrote…

What is your question to us?

[B][B]Please accept my compliments and to be able to help me God reward him for me is good for
this table consists of 7 digits each Khanh, meaning the pair al-Amla, which has
seen this table on YouTube the excellent results and therefore I hope help me to do this table
1-first column, which means the cash liquidity within or outside of currency pair
2- second column, al-Amla الباور pair of both the number of dealers buy اوبيع unduly اوسالب any number of members of
3-third column, which is the fourth column of fifth column
4, fourth column Senta party first currency pair
5. Fifth Column and Senta party second husband
6-slot 6 is the furthest distance current price of high-def or +allo any of the highest price or lowest price
7. The box seventh, trend special currency pair is restricted between -100% and +100% any upward trend or faller
and it does not work of a deal to buy only when the second column and column third color scheme is green and the second column greater than 2.5 and column third column is the largest of the 25 7 Less Than 60 any the rest of the still in trend this understandFargo who can help that is not niggardly, and I will not most miserly it at the invitation is sincere, God bless you. A picture of the table[/B][/B]

i need this table i am sorry about me english beacuse i speek arbic thank you

i need to know how i mad this table by excel i need the volume the power for pair of currency and thank you very match

PM me your question in Arabic, and I’ll translate it so they can understand, because honestly you’re making no sense whatsoever.

هذا الجدول يتكون من 7 خانات كل خانه لها مدلول يتعلق بزوج العمله التي امامه
رايت هذا الجدول على يوتيوب وتابعت نتائجه كانت رائعة ولذلك ارجو مساعدتي لعمل هذا الجدول
1-الخانة الاولي وهي تعني قوة السيولة النقدية الداخلة او الخارجة من زوج العملة
2- الخانة الثانية وهى الباور لزوج العمله من عدد المتعاملين عليها سواء شراء اوبيع موجب اوسالب اى عدد افراد
3-الخانة الثالثة وهي حاصل طرح العمود الرابع من العمود الخامس
4 الخانة الرابعة وهي اندكس طرف زوج العملة الاول
5- الخانة الخامسة وهى اندكس طرف الزوج الثاني
6-الخانة السادسة هى المسافة الابعد للسعر الحالي من الهاى او اللو اى من اعلى سعر او ادني سعر
7- الخانة السابعة وهى الترند الخاص بزوج العملة وهو محصور مابين -100% و موجوب100% اى ترند صاعد او هابط
ولايتم عمل صفقة شراء الا حين اتفاق لوني العمود الثاني والعمود الثالث باللون الاخضر ويكون العمود الثاني اكبر من 2.5 والعمود الثالث اكبر من 25 ويكون العمود السابع اقل من 60 اى باقي مازال فى الترند هذا مافهمته فارجو من يستطيع المساعدة ان لا يبخل على وانا لن ابخل عليه بدعوة صادقة بارك الله فيكم مرفق صورة لهذا الجدول

Ok guys, so he basically found this table from a video he watched on youtube, and he thinks that it yields great results (so apparently it’s a system):
IND1: liquidity for the currency pair
IND2: Bulls vs Bears
IND3: Difference between IND4 and IND5
IND4: Currency index for the base currency
IND5: Currency index for the quote currency
IND6: The difference between the high and the low (I don’t know based on which time frame)
IND7: Trend direction from -100 (strong down trend), to 100 (strong up trend)

You buy when:
-IND2 and IND3 are green
-IND2 > 2.5
-IND3 > 25
-IND7 < 60

Now he needs to know how to create this table on Excel

Currency strength index in relation to a trend I believe this is. However what was used as the basis for the index I don’t know.

Also Arabic is a complicated language so unless you speak it, translation doesn’t help. Not easy to translate to English as well after all Europe only adopted 0 into its counting system only few hundred years ago let alone Arabic alphabets. Detracting a bit…

Anyway, what is your question?

Arabic translation (courtesy of freetranslation.com)

كما تعتبر اللغة العربية لغة معقدة حتى ما لم يكن في الكلام والترجمة لا تساعد. لم يكن من السهل ترجمة إلى الإنجليزية بعد كل أوروبا فقط 0 اعتمدت في نظام الفرز قليلة فقط قبل مئات السنين ناهيك الحروف الهجائية . تنتقص قليلا …

على كل حال ما هو سؤالك ؟

Read my previous post. I translated his post and his question.

Oh, and LOL at the Arabic translation, it has nothing to do with your original statement :slight_smile:

It is statistically sound and technically should work. It is a trend strength indicator.

He needs recreate the formula in Excel so he needs to know how the index was built, i.e. the actually prices, actual number deciding bull and bear strength, etc and then compute into excel. A lot of work I think but he needs to talk to the source.

Hope this helped.

As emeraldorc said we need to see the source, so how about you paste the youtube link!

Now you can do a qualitative approach to this system by using:

1. This site (Currency index - ForexTicket) for the currency index
  2. This one (Commodity Futures & FOREX Charts | Commitments of Traders Database) for the Bulls vs Bears
  3. And by evaluating the trend strength by actually looking at the charts

مرحبا يا وائل، عشان نقدر نساعدك يرجى أنك تعطينا الرابط للمصدر، و اذا بتحب شوف الروابط الي حطيتها ممكن يساعدوك.
بالمناسبة انت حضرتك من وين؟

thank you very match

Can you give us the link to Youtube Video ? May be we can get some important info from there??

I think he knows how this chart works, he just want to know how to create it on excel. For that he can simply make a similar looking chat on a new spreadsheet. He can manually enter the daily high and low prices and for the rest of the mathematics, there are formulas available in excel. But I am sure, it’s would become more complicated if someone is going to tell him about how it works in excel

So why do you want to reinvent the wheel?? > MGM Forex

شكرا جزيلا اخي انا من مصر وهذا رابط يوتيوب عليه الشرح بالعربي وايضا رابط الشيت الذي اتابع عليه ولكن احيانا يقع السيرفر ولذلك اريد ان اتعلم كيف اصمم الجدول وشكرا جزيلا لك اخي الغالي
MGM Forex