Double Strategy is best - smaller intraday trade & longer intra week trade strategy

Hi,

Just wanted to explain how using a intraday strategy to gain 20pips a day.

And also an intra-week strategy that gains 200-500pips a month.

It has really helped my trading and those who I help.
Not only does it give you a good feeling of gaining profit each day. It also provides from 700-1000pips a month.

Its great using two strategies, how about anyone else?

I also like to play on two timeframes at the same time. What I do is that my entries are always bounce opportunities from a resistance/support level or a trendline, and I trend only to the higher timeframe trend direction.

This gives me one TP level at the last high/low for a short time trade, I close half of my volume at this TP level. The other half of the trade is kept open hopping for the long timeframe trend to continue and its SL is trailed slowly.

This way I get a high chance of a small gain on the short trades, and a small chance of high gain on the longer trades. The long trades are a bit more profitable, but the short trades helps better at keeping a lower drawdown.

Yes that’s good, I hope more new traders can follow our strategies to profit in their trading, I’m always here to help such ones.

May I know your strategies ?? :21:

Why not you share your Strategy, then we all will be test that

Yes please check out my profile.
Skype me if you like.

I can send my profits etc

We use a number of indicators that we coded together.

That’s why we want to know ur strategy

The only thing about posting strategies for everyone to see is that its taken us many months for us to design and refine the strategy.

You will not find many people who have a consistent profitable strategy and who mentor new traders that will just put all that hard work for everyone however committed to see.

I only have time to help serious new traders who have the drive and control to become a successful trader.

We mentor any who work with us to be better traders as they follow our trades.

We do actually offer free trades to prove our worth as this world is full of scams.

But we are looking to work with serious people who want to work hard to become profitable traders.

Hope this helps explain.our position?

So we are.keen to spray the strategy to any and anybody .

By using “We” means you are working for a marker/s who wants to promote his/their strategies. Obviously you can offer some for free. I guess your main intention to earn from selling strategies.

No actually we (me and my colleague) have earnt lots from trading.

But we wanted to help a small group of newbie traders to help them become profitable traders. There is too much rubbish advice out there. Why do we 70% if forex traders blow their accounts is because there is too much bad advice/strategies being published.

LOL, No comments.

If you have earned lots from trading, then I guess you don’t ask for money to “help” new traders, right ? You obviously don’t need the money of poor traders so I suppose you help them for free, correct ?

It’s nice to offer help to traders for free but I suggest you use your money to donate to charitable organizations and help eg disabled people. They need help much more than traders.

What kind of strategies we are talking about here that new traders should follow?

Hi,
I would love to learn your strategy and work hard to apply it. Get back to me when you can, thanks.

ARe we talking to a machine here ?

There seems to be something a little odd about these statistics ;-

https://forums.babypips.com/u/system/summary