The ECB Gave Up on the Euro

As those of you who follow me a bit I was bullish on the Euro and I admit I was wrong. My bullishness was a combination of what I saw technically and long-term combined with the believe that the ECB would remain on the sideline and give their ill-advised negative deposit rate a chance to fail before reversing it. Denmark tried it and it did not work and it will not work for the Eurozone, but that is a different story. Since the ECB decided to accelerate their stupidity and cut rates further I became a Euro bear and while many will point out that I am late to the party we may only be half-way there.

Agree and we not the only ones. I see EURUSD at 1.25 by Christmas. Think pipmehappy has 1.22 in his sights for next year but we could get there a lot sooner. Or it could reverse and make fools of us. Possible yes. Probable at this stage no.

[B]
Perhaps… the Last Euro Bear? :59:

boom boom[/B]

Indeed… who knows!!!

But, certainly, it could get there sooner… Or, it could have a massive reversal and never get there until well into next year… Still, at this pace, a lot of you/us/people will make a killing selling the EUR/USD…

:slight_smile: