Can you trade the dax or forex live not through spread brokers

Can you trade dax or currencies Not through a spread betting account.

Is there a way to trade live on dax or currencies.

Generally, the only problem which keeps live market unavailable for you is margin requirements. As it mostly an interbank market, independent retail access is highly unlikely. Due to appreciable volumes of transactions, performed mostly electronically it is reasonable to make use of trading software designated for that special purposes. The best is MT4 in my view. If you afraid to be hitted by scam broker, I can tell you safely that this menace is overly overrated. Check broker section at babypips to get you head round of it. Though I trade currency CFD’s on Hotforex but I’ve never tried indices (btw check that link if they offer indices you are interested in Indices Trading Details | HotForex | Forex Broker) I see that I save a lot of time, money and other resources, using brokerage services instead of acting independently. Cheers!

FXpro are a UK and Cyprus based ECN broker that have access to the interbank market via Morgan Stanley. You need a minimum deposit and you cannot trade micro positions. Mini is the least…

I trade ECN and pay commissions instead of spreads. If you scalp it is a must because the bid and ask price are the same with a 0.1 to 0.5 pip variation, cheaper to trade exotics as well.

Good luck…