Libertys :High low prediction

HI guys I came up with a mathematical formula
That predicts the next high low price, on anytime
Frame chart will be mainly using it on the daily chart and will be posting My High low price for Gold/silver as well as some majors everyday @ 6pm(EDT)
feel free to ask me daily figures on any pair and I will give u the predicted high and low!!

1 Like

Predicted Daily price Range for gold :
high: 1223.01
Low :1212.70

If price fails to close above the high I will be looking to place a a short order Tp @ the daily Low and if price closes below the daily low I will re enter a short

Predicted Daily price Range for Silver:
High:17.826
Low:17.475

Update: Gold trade Went Very Well, If price today closes below the daily Low, Tomorrow I will be looking to
Go Short < after i place tomorrow figures,

Silver was a few pips below the daily high, Another good entry for a short order
we have just broken below The daily low if price holds below there then the market is Very bearish
I wouldn’t reccomend Any short term buys just yet,

What is your mathematical formula?

[QUOTE=“FOREXunlimited;656973”]What is your mathematical formula?[/QUOTE]

Not really goingg to expose it right now it, it took a lot of hard work to put together. But it’s extremely effective

Ok.

God speed Libertysilver.

Gold update:
Price seems t be holding in between the daily ranges I just took another short order at the daily high price

Silver update: Again Silver seems to be holding today’s Range nicely.

Closed gold short +22pips, looks like it could just break above the daily ,if not break test the high again before close,

[QUOTE=“FOREXunlimited;656981”]Ok. God speed Libertysilver.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou.!!

high: 1228.44
Low :1210.71

Gold is holding, today’s range very well so far

Entered a small short with gold TP @ Daily low 1210.71

[B]Hello Libertysilver! How are you?

Almost exactly six months ago you wrote into these forums to express how utterly distressed you had become

because of trading, and of your plans to possibly give it a break:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/65027-takes-alot-trader.html

I see now that you have decided to continue, and I wonder if you would like to share

with us what mental journey you have been through to get to the point where you

have decided to return to trading, and what (apart from the mathematical system)

you have changed about your trading so that it will not cause you anxiety once again.

Thank you

and good luck.

[/B]

never stopped never said i was going to stop just felt under a lot of stress and pressure at the time , nearly the past 3 years i have been trading full time i don’t work or anything gave up my previous job to start trading, So basically its one of my main sources of income .Having 3 month straight losers money was tight at the time, but one of the main things that help me was just staying focus no matter what tell i found something that works steady , & learning to adapt your not going to win fighting the market, & basically looking up as much as i can about forex not just trading but started looking into brokers and how they operate few different other things as well.

anxiety… no system or mathematical formula is going to stop anxiety…lol, its just something you have to learn to cop with over time and not let it get in the way of things, IMO

Emotional control is the most essential factor in playing the market. Never lose control of your emotions when the market moves against you. Don’t get too confident over your wins or too despondent over your losses.

Gold Prices Held in between Fridays Daily range Just broke maybe 40 pips above the daily high only to come back down and close within the daily range ,

Important Note* When I’m trading I try & avoid all major news events as the market tends to break out of its daily range. That being said i like to look @ My 4hr Weekly & monthly ranges, In most cases it stays within the weekly and monthly range .

Usually in tight ranging market conditions, The market will usually bounce of the high or low then break out in one direction
For example Gold 4 hr chart:

high: 1228.39
Low :1209.47