A social network for the forex industry? Something different!

Hi, I was surfing the Internet about Forex brokers and new ideas in the Forex trading when I saw a website that looked a little bit unusual comparing to what we all know about.

I saw that this website has 2 sections, the first one is rating and reviewing the brokers and other companies such as development and white labeling, etc… they are listed in categories and I saw that they put reprts each month of whom was voted best.

The other section which attracted me was the social network. At first I thought that it was like any other social trading platform until I read more about it and had to register. It looks like Facebook, completely like Facebook in functionality where traders add, follow, chat, message and create social groups. People can put their interest in their profiles and put some other data to meet people in the same interest to share ideas and knowledge.

I saw that some of the brokers has already registered there, I saw some groups that act like Facebook fan page and others join the group to see latest news about the broker, etc…

The website is Home - The FX City | Your #1 Source in the FX Industry the directory is Rate & Review - The FX City | Your #1 Source in the FX Industry and the social network at Login to The FX City - The FX City | Your #1 Source in the FX Industry

By the way, I saw that babypips forum is listed there and here is the link for babypips listing babypips - The FX City | Your #1 Source in the FX Industry