MT4 mobile app Not working

Anybody else having issues Conneting to mt4 app

None today bro. Maybe your phone carrier?

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;657804”]None today bro. Maybe your phone carrier?[/QUOTE]

With Rogers and have iPhone with new ios 8 maybe that is causing the problem because I tried connecting to more than one broker and it’s giving me the same issue

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;657806”] With Rogers and have iPhone with new ios 8 maybe that is causing the problem because I tried connecting to more than one broker and it’s giving me the same issue[/QUOTE]
Fxcm trading station mobile works fine just not mt4

I had this and found I had to load fire fox in order to use MT4

how dose that work?

Try this bro lol. Seriously I hope you get your problem solved. My phone is plan c when things hit the fan.

dude ahah funny story i was just talking to some one the other day saying that’s the only phone i’m wiling to switch my 5s for right now its something different , for once they changed the appearance instead of just changing specs!!

I’m happy being shallow, it’s all about the bling

Well depending on witch brokerage you sign up with insist what system runs there program best.
I should have said 4 the person to get in contact with there brokerage and talk about ?
What myself found was in order to run there program installed fire fox ,next broker installed Silverlight etc
depending on who your broker is.

i figured it out I’m pretty sure it was because of apples stupid new update , i had to re install everything seems t be working great!!

Hello,
This is a super old post but I’m having the same issue with the iphone app. I’ve been using MT4 all week without a problem and suddenly today around 6pm, I cannot see anything (balance, trades etc.) I tried logging in again, connecting the live/real account and nothing. Reinstalled the app and also tried in my ipad and nothing. In the settings section, there is a blue loading bar that is like lagging. I appreciate any help.
Thanks