Is it real to become a millionaire trading in the forex market?

Hot topic *on babypips is it possible to be a millionaire trading
i have seen many threads and many people say its impossible waste of time 50-50 odds countless stuff you name it , Nobody said the road to success would be easy especially forex being highly risky and dangerous business, lucrative dose not always mean profitable ,
If any body out there is looking to be successful in forex i recommend reading this link very powerful information!!, its short & sweet

Is it real to become a millionaire trading in the Forex market? | FXFINPRO Capital

Good article…

‘‘Everything in our life is relative, and if just because we are unaware that something exists it does not mean that it actually does not exist’’

Absolutely, although I am an atheist :wink:

[QUOTE=“PipMeHappy;660984”] Absolutely, although I am an atheist ;)[/QUOTE]

Very interesting, I respect all people choices& beliefs, but I mean sinence can’t prove everything, in the next 10years they will probably say humans came from the ocean, Lol if you have time to kill check this out, you may find it interesting,

Are dreams real. Nothing in this world ever happen without it starting as a dream. Dare to dream and anything is possible.

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;660989”]Are dreams real. Nothing in this world ever happen without it starting as a dream. Dare to dream and anything is possible.[/QUOTE]

That’s so true everything starts with a dream, a dollar and a dream, anything is possible

I believe it was Mark Twain that said “I can teach you what it is you want to know trouble is finding someone that knows what it is they want.” I want to be filty rich swimming in money like what’s his name McDuck lol. Seriously but, I’m happy and content with my lot in life, I’ve got all the riches around me I need. But I want my children to have the ability to pursue what ever interest they desire from life. I believe that by “mastering” (used loosely) forex I can pass this knowledge to my kids.

I think many are drawn to speculating because of marketings lure of untold fortunes but don’t know within themselves what it is they desire. Because they don’t know what it is they want they then can’t be taught what it is they need to know. And the cycle continues.

Thanks to the OP for sharing this article :slight_smile: I can be served as a great motivational tool for any struggling trader.