Accounting/Spreadsheets

Hi Folks,

I am just about to go live with my trading after a solid year of practice and good results. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a logical spreadsheet for keep track of everyday trades, deposits and withdrawals.

Do you use your broker’s own spreadsheet or do you create and customize your own. Any input would be great. Cheers!

Hi there… MyFxBook just released their smartphone app, which shows all your trades and a summative graph for analysis of win/loss ratios etc. It is free and it links with your brokered account…There is also an app called ‘Trading Diary’, which lets you input your trades (after you close them), including chart screenshots…
If you are after Excel-based or other spreadsheet solutions then I would not know. Cheers.

Got it, just downloaded MyFxBook and uploaded my profile and info. The stats all look good and am giving me what I need at the moment. Cheers!

Cool, Godspeed… Remember to run the Trading Station Publisher on your desktop computer or your smartphone MyFXbook will not be updated on all your trades…I know because I e.mailed the app helpdesk and this is how to update your MyFXbook app stats for your account. Cheers.