Gp00053 Gp00053 Trade For Today

I’m long on GBPUSD Red is fixed stop, Green is entry area, Orange is trailing stop and gold is profit targets

I have pending Long on EURUSD one hour time frame. Red is fixed stop, Green entry area, Orange is trailing stop and gold is the profit areas.

As long as it retraces past the 50% level I will be going long on CADJPY, Red is fixed stop, Green is entry area, Orange witll be trailing stop and Gold is profit area

I’m going to long on EURCAD. Red is stop, Green entry area, Orange trailing stop and Gold profit areas.

I will be entering a pending long on GBPAUD. Red is Stop, Green is entry area, Orange is trailing stop and Gold is profit area
I will be posting the video at how I came to this trade a little while later.

Here’s the video for todays trade

Wont grant me access.
Am I on double secret probation
Am I dating myself with that reference.
Now Im not really dating myself, I broke up with myself cause I spent all my time trading and reading baby pips.
Oh man Im losing it lol

Here’s an update video Some people are having trouble with the one I posted last night

Thanks for the good vid

I have a pending long between the 50 and 62% retrace levels. Lime is entry, Red is fixed stop, Orange is trailing stop and Gold is potential profit area.

Drop by my skype and say hi forexgp00

I have a pending long on the GBPAUD. Green is entry area, Red is fixed stop, Orange trailing stop and gold is profit potential

Drop by say hi on skype forexgp00

I’m not sure if I will take this trade or not yet. I want to see price move a little closer to the 62% retrace before making a final decision. I’ve had a big week and with only 2 trading days left, I might take a pass. Anyway if I do this is what and how I’m trading. Green is entry, Red is fixed stop, Orange is trailing stop and Gold is potential profit area.
Long GBPUSD

Drop by skype and say Hi forexgp00

I just posted this on skype to a new friend of mine. Not blowing my own horn, but it sounded so good I thought I would post it here.
"ust remember think long term and: consistency, patience and discipline. Never forget your trading doesn’t depend on one trade, session or decision. But one bad trade, session or decision can be big trouble. Make your plan, stick to your plan and work your plan."
Gp

I’m going long on GBPUSD I’ll place a pending long between the 62 and 50% retrace. Green is entry, Red is fixed stop, Orange is trailing stop and Gold is potential profit

[I]

Have a question? Go to skype and ask away forexgp00[/I]

I have an alert to go long on AUDUSD between the Green area, Red is fixed stop, Orange is trailing stop and Gold is profit target.

Got a question drop by skype and ask. forexgp00

I will be long on USDJPY 1 hour TF. Green is entry area, Red is fixed stop, Orange is trailing stop and Gold is potential profit area.

I’m going long on AUDJPY. I used support and resistance lines to apply my fib tool. I’m entering in the Green area, Red line is fixed stop loss. I’m also using a tight trailing stop loss for the whole trade orange area.

I’m going long on CADJPY. Green is entry area Orange is trailing stop. I’m using a trailing stop of 100 points.

Getting an early start tonight. I’m going to go long on GBPAUD Entry is in the Green, Red is fixed stop, Orange is 100 point Trailing Stop

I will be going short on the AUDJPY Fixed stop is red, Entry will be within the green and I will use a trailing stop of 100 points.