Market news sites?

Does anyone know of any good market news sites, that provide for each currency i have a good one for USD, is there any that provide for Asian and Euro, Canada etc…?

Thank you

My opinion:

What type of “news” are you looking for first and foremost?
Analysis, or, econ-event releases?

I’d say the further you can stay away from anyone elses’ analysis but your own, the better off you’ll be in the long run.
Introducing even the slightest 3rd party bias, will limit your ability to make decisions on your own.

Again, my opinion- but, most major brokerages simply do not have your best interest @ heart.
You may read headlines being pumped: The EURO is in trouble! How much lower can the EURO go! etc etc- all the while that specific firm is accumulating positions for the next move up.

Major market players will use the media to entice non-professional traders into weak positions.
With that in mind, I’d question why you’d be looking for analysis other than your own? Do you not trust yourself?

Jake

Thats understandable. Now are you saying just stay away from Fundamental all together? And rely on my Index’s and charts alone?

Thank you

If you never remember anything else, remember above. Another thing is not only non professional, you can add the odd professional trader into the above.

I don’t agree with Most Major Brokerages simply do not have your best interest @ heart. I agree that most(in my opinion all) Market Makers don’t have your best interest at heart, since they take the other end of your trade as opposed to STP.

I use the Bloomberg economic calendar, but baby pips is good as well. I wait until after the events are announced, this way I can see what actual effects this months NFP had. The thing with news is you have to try and analyze information coming from people who are experts at misdirection.Example; [I]“The EURO is in trouble! How much lower can the EURO go! etc etc- all the while that specific firm is accumulating positions for the next move up.”[/I]

old script said it well fully aware of market sentiment, political issued, economic hindrance but in my craziest opinion that’s all only happen in fairy tale, (i dont mind to become craziest one, as long i can feel my feet on the ground). at first year trading, i try hard what people write on fundamental news, sooner i realized it just another disturbance, the same when we adding many indicators on chart. but by then makes me getting closer of undestanding of how market price works, it tells no lies, never talk to other but with itself, and market price always honest with it self … the market price is our only indicator we need. as for any opinion,rumours, expert economist analyst, brokerage expert trader recomendation, that;s all acceptable, while fact any kind of transaction, buyer and seller need to accept specific price in order to transaction executed. for each single buy, there’s always the same portion of sell.