Forex Trading based on Masterforex-V Approach - use the advantage of Present

My today’s Tactics for Eur/Usd based on Strategic plan posted earlier:

This “sell” position will be closed either after it reaches the target, or when the C wave will be finished (MF protective pivot of wave C will show me exactly when it will happen)

Update:

I have moved my position to “b/e (+5pp)”.
If nothing happens until late evening - I will close my trade wherever it will be at that moment

The day is finished.
The daily trend has stopped (for until tomorrow at least)
My work is finished as well

Tomorrow new day, new tactical plan, new opportunities.

My Tactical Plan for today

Traps are set - all I need is just wait until the prey comes in to the trap

I am also waiting to reload shorts at these levels.

Cheers

My position based on today’s Tactical plan.

As long as MF pivot is not broken - intraday trend down will proceed (important: MF pivot can move together with price).
When/if broken = intraday trend down will stop (at least for today)

p.s.:

1. I’m not too happy with the place where I managed to open my sell position. But on the other hand - better than nothing :slight_smile:
  2. Position will be closed either after reaching the 2nd target, or late in the evening.

Greetings,

My Strategic plan for upcoming week for EurUsd pair:

As long as MF protective pivot stays unbroken - I will be “hunting” for a “sell” position

Tactical Plan for today:

I will be trying to hunt for a “sell” positions in shown areas.
Not sure that I will find any :slight_smile:

Pivots protecting EurUsd mid-term trend down are not broken = trend down is still developing.
Strategic plan stays same so far.

My Tactical plan for today:

Work as per tactical plan:

Greetings and a Happy New Year to everybody!! :slight_smile:

It is time to come back to work after long vacation.

Eur/Usd Long Term situation had some big changes

FZR of MN level down is now officially happened.
This tells me, that trend down (the C wave down) has reached now a Monthly wave-level.
And as long as this wave down is developing - long-term trend down will proceed.
As usually - MF protective pivots will show us when will this wave stop.

[B]What is an MF pivot ? [/B]:slight_smile:

A completely new approach to pivot points is used by Masterforex-V:

[B]Essence of MF Pivot[/B] – apex of the first sub-wave in the current wave, which when crossed means the end of current wave, as well as the end of higher level waves. It is a completely new, unique and revolutionary element of Wave Analysis. It is a start point or point of reference of any new same level wave in an unidirectional movement. Correctly identified MF Pivot helps to see the whole structure of any wave formation, as well as helps to understand which part of that formation is ended and what further movement variations are still possible

MF Pivot often is called a “Key of Wave Analysis”. This is not an overstatement. MF pivot helps to [B]identify in real-time[/B], for example when the m5 wave becomes an m15 wave; when can the price movement direction start to change; when the current wave is finished. As you understand, all these MF Pivot features are[B] very important[/B] for a trader, who wants to understand, what he should do now, in the [B]current moment.[/B]

[B]How exactly can MF pivot help in actual practical trading ?:[/B]

• MF pivot tells me EXACTLY when and where is the market changing from “Trend-phase” to “Flat phase”.
  • With help of MF pivot I can identify in “real-time mode” when did the trend stop and if it is time to move from “trend-strategy” to “flat-strategy”

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

hi there… very interesting thread… waiting more action from u

Hey There, [B]pariama [/B]and everybody else.
Do to some unpredicted circumstances (it’s life baby :slight_smile: )
My 2 weeks break became a 2 years break.
But I’m still alive and I’m coming back to this thread with new ideas (but still with same trading approach) :59:

Here is my latest overwiev of currencies that I trade: EurUsd, GbpUsd, AudUsd, UsdCad based on Masterforex-V approach.

Since recording this video some changes did happen (will be talking about them in my next video review :slight_smile: )

Hey everyone - here are the promissed updates.
Also added the UsdCad pair to the review. Enjoy - if any questions - dont hesitate :slight_smile:

Good Luck

[B]Live Update for AUDUSD:[/B]
#AUDUSD has renewed the new High on h4 - this pair is back to Trend phase of h4 (see last video). New MF pivot protecting this trend is 0.7608. As Lons as this pivots is not broken - trend up will proceed and I will be looking for buy positions

As you can see… no matter what FA news they will throw at it - if there is no plan to stop the trend of h4 level. The MF pivot will stay not broken :slight_smile:

Hey Guys. We are nearing the start of new trading week.
Here is a part of my trading plan (see video).
Note: if anything wil change - I will post updates here

Hey Everyone.
My thought for upcoming week.
Feel free to post any questions

Hey guys. Sharing my thoughs and part of my trading plan for upcoming week. For #EURUSD, #GBPUSD, #AUDUSD, #USDCAD

Video under this link: Forex Trading Weekly Review - 12.03.2017 (EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD)
Enjoy!