Forex trade master mind group

Hello fellow traders!

I have been trading Forex for about 4 years now and have a pretty good understanding of the market. I feel it is time to form an alliance with a master mind group of people.
I am forming an alliance with a group of people of whom I can speak to on a regular basis in our aim to develop and back test trading systems.

What I can bring to the table: The knowledge I have thus-far accumulated, I have been trading AUD/USD for 4 years now so I have a pretty good understanding of the behavior of this currency (I also live in Sydney). I am passionate about this market and I am active in the market but I also have a 9-5 job and I am looking at gaining and sharing our common passion to succeed in this game.

The sort of people I am looking for: Persistent traders who have a real drive to succeed in this market, preferable if you live in Sydney so that we can meet to discuss our common goal but not a big deal if you don’t as we can talk online, someone who can use MetaTrader 4 and who can develop EA’s.

I am looking for a group of people so if you have one or more of the above-mentioned attributes I would be interested to discuss this with you.

Our common goal: Develop, back test and forward test robots until we find one or more robots that we have developed that actually work in achieving great profits. Then we can give back to the forex community by sharing this information as well as reaping the rewards ourselves.

If you are interested please hit me up to discuss

Thank you for reading,

Ronny.

[QUOTE=“rnaseri;668813”]Hello fellow traders! I have been trading Forex for about 4 years now and have a pretty good understanding of the market. I feel it is time to form an alliance with a master mind group of people. I am forming an alliance with a group of people of whom I can speak to on a regular basis in our aim to develop and back test trading systems. What I can bring to the table: The knowledge I have thus-far accumulated, I have been trading AUD/USD for 4 years now so I have a pretty good understanding of the behavior of this currency (I also live in Sydney). I am passionate about this market and I am active in the market but I also have a 9-5 job and I am looking at gaining and sharing our common passion to succeed in this game. The sort of people I am looking for: Persistent traders who have a real drive to succeed in this market, preferable if you live in Sydney so that we can meet to discuss our common goal but not a big deal if you don’t as we can talk online, someone who can use MetaTrader 4 and who can develop EA’s. I am looking for a group of people so if you have one or more of the above-mentioned attributes I would be interested to discuss this with you. Our common goal: Develop, back test and forward test robots until we find one or more robots that we have developed that actually work in achieving great profits. Then we can give back to the forex community by sharing this information as well as reaping the rewards ourselves. If you are interested please hit me up to discuss Thank you for reading, Ronny.[/QUOTE]

Hi Ronny

I have been live with a micro for about two years! I also take an interest in the aud/usd and like you have a full time job! I am not in Sydney ,actually in Cape Town but if you would like to chat or exchange ideas etc then you can message me!

Hi Chip, love to chat about this further, please add me thanks

Interesting project. I wish you good luck. Back testing and updating the system may take some time. If you have a strategy that seems to work but requires fine tuning, be patient and don’t break.

[QUOTE=“Pollar;669161”]Interesting project. I wish you good luck. Back testing and updating the system may take some time. If you have a strategy that seems to work but requires fine tuning, be patient and don’t break.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the inspiration mate, you’re more than welcome to join discussions with us on this if interested. I will be making a group chat somewhere once i confirm numbers.

Hey mate i also live in australia but in down in melbourne, though the same timezone would help in having discussions i guess.

Ive been trading for about 6-7 months on demo, ive had some success although i havent really seen great gains.

I would love to chat and bounce trading ideas and systems off of one another over skype or something if your keen.

Let me know :slight_smile: