Traders - Warning!

Just my humble opinion. It’s matter of visibility. Our own forum already been attacked by a DDOS (maybe just a case, but it happened few hours after we started to make the forum world aware of us…).
I already contribute here with another thread giving (with some friends) free signals and i will continue… but the fact is that if we let it go, it will happen again again. Some friends research shown that this “no motivation banning and threads to recycle bin” already happened several times in the past.
This has to stop…all the public opinion has to be informed about how this dudes act! All together we can do much,trust me!

GG53, I’ve just had a look at ff and your posts are still there, albeit in the recycle bin. Agreed, it says your membership is revoked.
The person who was administrator for your Killing Zone thread asked for it to be closed so he would not be associated with any issues raised by the thread.

I’m sorry to say that this is NOT between “us” and FF…
This is between retail TRADERS and FF.
What happened to “us” can happen, and did happened, to any other honest, contributing member of that forum.
We will contribute and post here the best we can - and part of that contribution is to warn others against mis-conduct of brokers and/or forum, especialy when it comes to conflict of interests.

G.

Please scan carefully the “Killing Zone” thread and the “Fractals, ZZ & the Pissing Dog” thread.
Tell me if you can find ANY kind of mis-behaviour, scam, financial propositions of any kind.
I can assure you that you will find NONE.
The Admin of the “Killing Zone” open that thread for me - as you can read from the opening post.
After my membership revoked - he got scared that they will revoke his membership too - and asked to dis-associate himself from me - and also written it in that thread.
Both threads was among the most popular and most appreciated ones for months, ranking among the top 5 “hot” threads, with dozens of visitors every day.

G.

Seems pretty weird. I don’t know what forex factories policy is on advertising or soliciting members to outside groups and or subscription services, and I haven’t read the forex factory threads you mention to see if that what was happening, but I’ve been around forex forums enough to guess that’s probably the underlying issue.

[QUOTE=“saver0;673977”]Please stick to the point. What we were working on is not a system, its not some holy grail stuff. Heck, we weren’t even working together per say. It was our approach, its the mathematical approach that nobody really talks about that we were doing. People are so focused on indicators and methods and systems and the holy grail that they forget about math and probability, the tools that brokers and bankers actually use to drain our accounts. It’s using statistics to measure the market. It’s declaring that the markets are a random stochastic process and using this as our basis for coming up with our own theories and testing them. This is what we got banned for. This thread is not about any system or how accurate anything is so I will not talking about that any further (if you want to know more about that, visit my new home and get your mind blown).
[/QUOTE]

I find it REALLY REALLY hard to believe that anyone is going to feel threatened by a thread that is focusing on quant trading, it is not a ground breaking idea (various methods relying on statistics and probabilities have been around for a long time) and unless you can provide any verified account performance showing thousands of percentages gained, then its fairly safe from my perspective to dismiss this as a possible reason.

Of course we’d love to see you move your contributions to this forum [b] (provided no solicitation to direct members to an offsite group or site where they can be peddled services and subscriptions). [/B]And you may find members willing to contribute their ideas to your work as well.

Where do you get the idea to make such claim? Where in my posts or threads did I [B]EVER[/B] solicit Anybody to join anything or post anything advertising related?
Go through my threads and posts before you make false accusations about somebody. It’s not very nice. You make all the readers think that I may have tried to get users to join some site or try to sell something. Correct yourself, please.

And do you honestly think that I would waste a second of my life trying to prove anything? Why the heck would I do that?? I have nothing to sell, nothing to gain. I only shared out of the goodness of my heart because I saw the results of sharing, by giving I got. For every bit I gave, I was rewarded… call it karma or whatever you want to call it. My knowledge expanded because of what I gave and what I gave was free knowledge. Also, do you honestly think that if I had a system that made 1000% gains that I would actually try to Prove that it works? prove to who?? lol man… you are a funny guy…

Anyways, see exactly what you are doing? Trying to shift this thread and running it off topic. Like i said, [B]STICK TO THE POINT [/B]my friend. Please…

Anyways look man, I am not mad at you. I used to be in the same boat. I used to see members get terminated left and right, members marked as having additional usernames. I used to think that all these users were scammers. Honestly, even gg53 I thought maybe he tried to sell something off of PMs or something. I tried to contact FF to see why they terminated him, no reply. And then this happened after a couple of months, I found myself in the same shoes and the only thing I was guilty of was probably getting people to think in terms of probabilies and applying stochastic processes and mathematics to trading, very simple ideas, not any PhD quant stuff, very simple basic math that anybody can and should do.
These are the facts… You don’t know if I or any of the users that were terminated ever tried to sell something by soliciting for money or whatever. So I get your suspicion. You don’t know me, you don’t know gg53. But seriously, if you go through our past, you will see that we are just two honest people that just shared something that we learned. We even shared totally two different things, they aren’t even related. ur terminations were months apart. And why do you think we would waste our precious time trying to come out to the world and speak up about this? This is because over the past month we learned something about these sites, that’s why! We want to make users aware. About 10+ users that worked on one single idea, completely unrelated, we were all terminated on the same day! This is the FACT. This is the mistake that FF made. This is what made us aware that there is something crazy happening.

If you don’t care or none of your concern, then state facts as they are if you want to say something or simply walk away to another thread. But please speak facts, don’t speak of something that you don’t know and don’t falsely accuse people. It’s not very nice at all. Thank you :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“saver0;674007”]
Where do you get the idea to make such claim? Where in my posts or threads did I EVER solicit Anybody to join anything or post anything advertising related?
Go through my threads and posts before you make false accusations about somebody. It’s not very nice. You make all the readers think that I may have tried to get users to join some site or try to sell something. Correct yourself, please.

And do you honestly think that I would waste a second of my life trying to prove anything? Why the heck would I do that?? I have nothing to sell, nothing to gain. I only shared out of the goodness of my heart because I saw the results of sharing, by giving I got. For every bit I gave, I was rewarded… call it karma or whatever you want to call it. My knowledge expanded because of what I gave and what I gave was free knowledge. Also, do you honestly think that if I had a system that made 1000% gains that I would actually try to Prove that it works? prove to who?? lol man… you are a funny guy…

Anyways, see exactly what you are doing? Trying to shift this thread and running it off topic. Like i said, STICK TO THE POINT my friend. Please…

Anyways look man, I am not mad at you. I used to be in the same boat. I used to see members get terminated left and right, members marked as having additional usernames. I used to think that all these users were scammers. Honestly, even gg53 I thought maybe he tried to sell something off of PMs or something. I tried to contact FF to see why they terminated him, no reply. And then this happened after a couple of months, I found myself in the same shoes and the only thing I was guilty of was probably getting people to think in terms of probabilies and applying stochastic processes and mathematics to trading, very simple ideas, not any PhD quant stuff, very simple basic math that anybody can and should do.
These are the facts… You don’t know if I or any of the users that were terminated ever tried to sell something by soliciting for money or whatever. So I get your suspicion. You don’t know me, you don’t know gg53. But seriously, if you go through our past, you will see that we are just two honest people that just shared something that we learned. We even shared totally two different things, they aren’t even related. ur terminations were months apart. And why do you think we would waste our precious time trying to come out to the world and speak up about this? This is because over the past month we learned something about these sites, that’s why! We want to make users aware. About 10+ users that worked on one single idea, completely unrelated, we were all terminated on the same day! This is the FACT. This is the mistake that FF made. This is what made us aware that there is something crazy happening.

If you don’t care or none of your concern, then state facts as they are if you want to say something or simply walk away to another thread. But please speak facts, don’t speak of something that you don’t know and don’t falsely accuse people. It’s not very nice at all. Thank you :-)[/QUOTE]

Okay… Now its clear why you were banned. You need an attitude adjustment bud.

Go back and re-read my post as you clearly did not understand it.

Lol…

Or Dont sweat the small stuff?

Hi guys,

have done some research on FF and on the net. Saver is maybe getting a little wound up which is understandable big time.

I figure Saver is talking re Pengiuin which was indeed subject to a denial today.

The way to beat dirty tricks is to play it cool, talk here and on penguin about the trade approach.

This site is the no.1 site for anyone wanting to learn about trading, sure there is advertising, but so also on my favourite TV channel.

Nobody is falsely accusing of anything, just the opposite, but I am kinda curious.

Anyways, I’m glad you guys are coming out fighting, again why not open up a thread here :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;674011”]

Lol…

Or Dont sweat the small stuff?[/QUOTE]

Lol that too.

Guys we just are replying to your concerns (or even to some silly accusations…why people that pulled the stone now hide the arm, complaining for bad attitude against the one accused? World twistin in the contrarian way, IMHO).
If you don’t like it, i’m sorry…but as Saver0 said, let’s keep on topic.
For the tiny children browling there is FF, please go there if you wanna the word war. I can also suggest the right, infamous threads, where this is not only tolerated by mods, but really places where a person is accused, processed and sentenced by the “shouting crowd”…backed by silent (or even corrupted) managment.
Hoping here is not the same…it would be a great delusion :-\

[QUOTE=“cariddi74;674014”]Guys we just are replying to your concerns (or even to some silly accusations…why people that pulled the stone now hide the arm, complaining for bad attitude against the one accused? World twistin in the contrarian way, IMHO).
If you don’t like it, i’m sorry…but as Saver0 said, let’s keep on topic.
For the tiny children browling there is FF, please go there if you wanna the word war. I can also suggest the right, infamous threads, where this is not only tolerated by mods, but really places where a person is accused, processed and sentenced by the “shouting crowd”…backed by silent (or even corrupted) managment.
Hoping here is not the same…it would be a great delusion :-[/QUOTE]

Lol I can see you share the same natural charm as your companion.

So just to be clear… Although the threads in question were covering trading theory so profitable, that brokers were demanding a forum to mass ban participating members lest they go bankrupt… There is no myfxbook that can be produced to show for it?

Naaa…he is much more diplomatic than me :18:
Jokes apart…maybe been treated like thieves when you shared things for months or years for free, well,maybe this made us a bit rough.
But this does not mean we are the devil. :46: :wink:

[QUOTE=“cariddi74;674017”]

Naaa…he is much more diplomatic than me :18:
Jokes apart…maybe been treated like thieves when you shared things for months or years for free, well,maybe this made us a bit rough.
But this does not mean we are the devil. :46: ;)[/QUOTE]

I get it… I really do. My posts weren’t accusational… Merely pondering, as its such a strange scenario and hard to believe. Being on the forums as long as I have and you get used to seeing all kinds of strange characters. Since you guys like statistics and probability, ill put it this way. The number of advertisers, spammers, and posters who use these forums to solicitate traffic to their own sites is high enough to warrant me questioning whether it is more likely that you guys fall under that category rather then you getting banned for developing a system that is capable of bankrupting the brokers funding factory forex…

That’s why the simple question of a myfxbook was my first to be asked… As it would remove all doubt immediately. Sans the verified performance, its going to be left to play out however it will. But the burden of proof lays on you guys, ESPECIALLY since you guys are actually the ones coming in here with accusations, be it against another forum.

I got banned after two posts on the Daily FX forum and I know I didn’t break any rules. I simply discussed a particular trade with someone and the next thing I knew, I went to log in and got a message that I was banned forever for reason: “No reason listed”. I messaged the admin and got no response. The only thing I can think of is that they don’t like acid.

The bastards

Well, respectfully, I believe that you are the one who has misunderstood.
Until very recently, it never occurred to me that the more popular forum sites were in some way “directed” by major brokers, to keep the masses thinking a certain way. But with that realization came some great insight. Things are the way they are on these sites because that is the way it is [U]wanted[/U]. Overwhelming majority of posts saying the same things, same indicators, same strategies, same pholosophies, etc, etc, etc. Post after post after post after post of the same crap and no problems; no banning, few revoked membeships, very little push-back from readers. So…who [U]does[/U] get in trouble? And WHY?
The answer is: people who start talking about the markets [I]not[/I] being random, about math, about what [I]really[/I] drives the market, about the predictability of the market…they get in trouble, for nothing more than sharing knowledge.
Sharing knowledge. That is the key. That is what is feared. A few thousand traders trading the same way and making money? No fear there, really. A few thousand traders trading the same way and making money…and talking about it? Ohhhh, BIG problem! Knowledge is power. We’ve all heard that.
SHARING the ideas is what is at the heart of the problem when those ideas are MUCH closer to the truth about how the markets [I]really[/I] work that some would want known, those very big-money interests.
If a dozen unrelated people have threads discussing a similar idea, and these hugely popular threads all get closed down, on the same day, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the problem is the ideas being discussed, not the posters. If these threads draw thousands of people to their websites, why on earth would the sites shut them down???
Knowledge is power. Once upon a time, books were burned for the same reason.

You are very wise!
You know, a month ago, before all this went down, I just might have even been on the other side thinking somewhere deep within me, that maybe, possibly, just a tiny possibility that these people who got their memberships revoked was for a reason, maybe they were selling or asking users to join something, that’s from my own ignorance. Now that I am shown the light and when it actually happened to me, I knew that the world isn’t the same as I wanted it to believe in. There is something huge underneath it all, dark nasty sh*t that I wouldn’t even want to step into. I told my friends that I even feared talking about these things but a few of them just couldn’t keep it all in. Who knows, perhaps those conspiracy theorists are right. They are making us think a certain way and controlling information exactly like you said.

Some of the things that I talked about is how the 90-95% of the traders end up being wrong. This is one of the biggest edge that’s there for those of who are in the know. The so called liquidity providers, the big brokers like FXCM, Oanda, guess what they do? They are the ones thats taking the opposite trade. They trade against you and pretty much take all of your money. I told a few of my followers to do exactly that, because that’s what this game is, in order to gain 100% per month, we need a lot of losers. I trade against the 90% as well (because I have no way of trading against the 5%). I want others to lose, how else can I win? This is a zero sum game. Do you think this is some happy fair game, of course not! This is the reason why I wanted to share so much because I simply felt bad for even being a forex trader, its pretty ****ty if you think about it. Those of who are in control and in power would want to keep things the same. They don’t want you to have the same tools and take the same approach that they take to empty you out. Can you imagine if all the traders took a probabilistic approach to trading, A LOT actually would stop trading because their systems are crap, they have no chance of being consistent and be winning. Anyways, I am getting way off topic… haha Here is a tip, learn to trade against the 90% and you will be a winner… here is another hint, sentiment! Go have fun :wink:

They just killed the goose before she could lay her golden egg :wink:

Like I said, even if I had those results for you I wouldn’t post it. Honestly I don’t, I wish I did haha (but some other users did)
It’s still a work in progress for me but we have made a lot of progress in the past few weeks and I don’t think you would want to know about this progress and I don’t want to speak of it here because it’s not the point like I said earlier. I’m more of a developer than a trader, that’s another problem of mine… haha

See, they didn’t even have proof other than a couple of people claiming the methods to be successful. No reason whats so ever to terminate other than to suppress the growth and to suppress traders from thinking in the proper direction. I wouldn’t be surprised even if this thread ends up in the trash. I think its a waste of time really, what we are doing. I am just happy that I/we did something about it.

Anyways, I have a lot of respect for this place because this is where I got the core of my knowledge about forex back in the day. So much love to you all! Also, I have a lot of love for forexfactory and very grateful because if it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I was actually very happy when they terminated me because that gave me validation that I was on to something big haha! That was an euphoric moment for me, honestly! I made leaps and bounds in my understanding :57: My only goal is to be here with the other users and to make my case heard so you guys are aware and know who you are dealing with (forexfactory/forums/brokers/dealers, they might all be just the same person against the 95%). At least I am honest enough to say, yes, I do trade against the 95%… soon I hope to be trading against the 99.9% :13: :57:

Wish you guys a very happy new year!

Saver0,
You are absolutely right. If 95% of traders lose their money, it is just a matter of determining what those 95% are going to do, and trade against it. The question is, how? Even knowing market sentiment, there’s still the question of entry and exit.
Anyway, thanks for your insight!