December NFP

After November’s 321K figure expectations call for the creation of 240K jobs in December, but as most of you may know I am a bit skeptical with the NFP data over the past few years as the figures don’t seem to add up to me. November’s household survey showed an increase of 4K jobs and I will be looking for the household survey in Friday’s report as well. I am very bearish on the USD and very little will change my mind on it. Doesn’t mean I am trading the house on a short, but am very cautious with it.

What chart(s) are you looking @ to have a bearish outlook on the USD my friend?

:slight_smile:

I am bearish on the US economic outlook and think the USD will suffer rather large losses once it becomes more evident. As I said I am not just selling it because I am bearish, but rather wait for a signal to sell. I am not looking to long the USD long-term. I have been cautious with it and traded it both ways in smaller moves. My bearish outlook is more medium-term towards the end of this year where I think we will see an annual loss in the greenback.

What are your thoughts on those out there saying the FED will balk and not raise rates this year?

I am part of that group. I think the Fed will stay put this year as the economic situation globally will deteriorate. I would not be surprised to see QE4 although right now I think that chance may be single digits.

Ah you’ve refused to drink the kool-aide as well!
I’m on the same page as you.