What Ema's are best to use on the 5m timeframe for scalping?

I am going to be starting to try the sclaping strategy, I was wondering what Emas can I use as a entry indicator, I was using the 12 26 cross for a entry on the 30 min timeframe before. Thanks!

If I remember correctly I tried a scalping system at very early stage of my trading career, it used a cross of 5 & 11 ema. There was a main 50 ema above or below which the cross of 5 & 11 ema was traded with respect to the trend.

That really depends on you. There is no right or wrong. Develop your own trading strategy and see what works best for your and your circumstances.

This depends on what or how you want to analyze the market. Your strategy determines the EMS/Time frame chart to use. My advise is to use a time frame that will give you exactly what you want to see and know in order to enter/exit a position.

I like the 14 ema and 50 ema as support/resistance but I wouldn’t trade off that alone. I have an old thread called Mad Scalper using those MAs on the 5 min you might want to go dig up. Best of luck.