Broker with $200 USD deposit?

Hey everyone,
After later weeks’ mess, my broker is currently insolvent.

Does anyone know of any brokers that have a $200 USD deposit. I’m going to be working in GBP so a UK broker would be preferable however a broker that operates across the world is absolutely fine. I apreciate that $200 USD is a very small amount to be trading with but it’s more of a crossover point between demo and live where I am testing a new system alongside my normal trading style.

Thanks in Advance,
Fib

[QUOTE=“fibios1;678948”]Hey everyone, After later weeks’ mess, my broker is currently insolvent. Does anyone know of any brokers that have a $200 USD deposit. I’m going to be working in GBP so a UK broker would be preferable however a broker that operates across the world is absolutely fine. I apreciate that $200 USD is a very small amount to be trading with but it’s more of a crossover point between demo and live where I am testing a new system alongside my normal trading style. Thanks in Advance, Fib[/QUOTE] Forex.com accepts $250 I believe. Probably one of your best bets for an account that size.

Oanda has no minimum. You can deposit as little as $1.

Though the amount is a small capital if you are trying to make it big in forex trading, you can start with it and grow your account gradually with a good trading system; there are many brokers that allows you to start a live account with much less than $200; like Profiforex platform where traders can start with just $1 and with that amount you can place trades in cents.

I think most brokers allow that, just make sure that the minimum trade size is 0.01 and not 0.10 otherwise you could be facing a margin call rather fast.

There is only a handful which do not allow it, at least the ones I cam across. Some may ask for a higher deposit on their ECN accounts, but for MT4 you should be able to make a $200 deposit just about anywhere. It is a good amount to learn how to trade in a mini-account.

If you only have 200 usd to trade I would suggest you just trade on a demo account until you have a larger amount to trade.

FXCM do…

I started with a 100 Pounds live account, although I did not trade it until I had 500 Pounds in it, but I could have.