What do you think about the bankrupt of BT Prime and Boston Prime?

What do you think about the bankrupt of BT Prime and Boston Prime?

Nothing, why are you asking? Are they your broker? I am just glad there are no bailouts in forex. Many brokers run a terrible business model and at some point have to pay up for it. I am not familiar with BT Prime and what caused their bankruptcy, but obviously something was wrong.

Of course something went wrong, however the more urgent matter is that these are respectively the liquitidy provider as well as the broker supported by Boston Technologies. Who are also providing services to Forex4you a bunch of other brokers. At least this is what I read at: Breaking: Bankruptcy of Boston Prime and BT Prime - AtoZ ForexAtoZ Forex

I think it is a great example of how traders should be diversified across brokers. Never trade with just one broker is my opinion.

That’s a great remark, traders should indeed not deposit all their funds just into 1 basket. Also, I what I try to do myself is; to limit my account deposit to a certain financial level. Basically, an amount that I can easily loose, hence I feel less emotional pressure during the trading. Although, I cannot turn off my emotions entirely, wish it could achieved.

Wow did you guys read about the reported witness statement of former Boston Technologies CEO. Came across this news on AtoZ Forex, my godness hopefully they will take action soon and put it under special administration. Talking about miss management.