What annoys you most in Forex

The thing I hate about FOREX is getting calls from all other brokers around the world.

1 Like

Getting triggered into a trade by 1 or 2 pips on an entry order, after which price immediately reverses and rips off at stink speed away from my entry.

:wink: Could relate to this very well.

Nothing annoys me more than long-lasting tight ranges and sideways consolidations.

Knowing I’m right and getting stopped out. Getting stopped out and then the pair goes directly from my sl to my tp with 5 min. Yeah, that ticks me off.

The incredibly long periods of nothingness. Tonight is such a night. This is so boring…

1 Like

Sometimes the robots I use are so terribly limited when it comes to picking up the trading cues. They just don’t know where to go in case of extreme spread movements. It’s annoying.

1 Like

Sometimes i wish the market move faster but besides that nothing really annoys me about forex i just love to trade.

1 Like

Greed, stupidity, and laziness. The 3 things that keep brokers and scam artists in business.

I couldn’t agree with you more on this one.

I get annoyed by the traders, who don’t have appropriate knowledge and behaves with us like they are the kings of Forex Trading, it really bugs me off.

1 Like

Traders who ask questions (which is great), get a bunch of good answers from experienced members, then ignore them because it wasn’t the answer they wanted to hear

2 Likes

I just hate it when it triggers my stop-loss and change direction!!!

Honestly the worst!!!

That’s even a bit sad… Don’t understant such people too.

But still the most difficult thing for me is getting along with emotions. As after several years of trading sometimes there is a great desire to succumb to emotions.
1 Like

Yeah it is the most annoying for me too, if you don’t want to follow the expert advice, why you ask for it.

The most annoying thing is that I can’t make enough money at once. Three months ago I came on Forex and hoped that all my problems will be solved now. Oh, no. Now I understand that I’m just a noob and have to practice at least a year to get pretty good profit.
I study economics in the university now and know how the system works. But where is my money :smiley:
Hope I’ll have enough patience to become a professional trader. Forex trading is much more complicated than I expected.

The only thing that annoys in the market is [B][I]SWAP CHARGES[/I][/B]. The amount charged for opening position overnight. It is like double edges sword. You have to deal with market uncertainties and cost both at the same time. If you want to take risk to stick at some position you have to bear the cost.

The traders trading blindly and considering the Forex as a Gamble, and then whinning about their losses, annoys me more than ever

That is always cringe-worthy, yes. Trading is not gambling, it does not rely on chance, and treating it that way only leads to losses - much like actual gambling.

Yeah…! That is not a way to trade, you need to have lots of skills and you also need to have knowledge and experience in order to become a successful trader.