What annoys you most in Forex

The most annoying thing is that I can’t make enough money at once. Three months ago I came on Forex and hoped that all my problems will be solved now. Oh, no. Now I understand that I’m just a noob and have to practice at least a year to get pretty good profit.
I study economics in the university now and know how the system works. But where is my money :smiley:
Hope I’ll have enough patience to become a professional trader. Forex trading is much more complicated than I expected.

The only thing that annoys in the market is [B][I]SWAP CHARGES[/I][/B]. The amount charged for opening position overnight. It is like double edges sword. You have to deal with market uncertainties and cost both at the same time. If you want to take risk to stick at some position you have to bear the cost.

The traders trading blindly and considering the Forex as a Gamble, and then whinning about their losses, annoys me more than ever

That is always cringe-worthy, yes. Trading is not gambling, it does not rely on chance, and treating it that way only leads to losses - much like actual gambling.

Yeah…! That is not a way to trade, you need to have lots of skills and you also need to have knowledge and experience in order to become a successful trader.

I guess every newbie ask questions and most of them are already answered on this forum, but the main point that they ignore our answer is that every one wanted to hear pleasing information that is in their own benefit and when we tell them the truth they simply ignore that reality.

In my opinion difficulty in trade execution is the most annoying thing and need to be sorted out, so chose a good broker for better trade execution.

Difficulty is in any business, and it is quite a risky business, and it would be all in vain, if you just learn it and don’t apply it.

When GBP spikes and blows your account because I had a long trade and it is such a strong spike it blows through stops.

Ouch!

Whats really annoying is when you have a trade with a good stoploss and the pair almost hits your stoploss which forces you to either change it or open another trade to make up for it! and you lose BOTH! GRRRRR

Hands down the most annoying thing is when the price is a few pips from your TP and then reverses and hits your stop.

Yeah…! There are many situations that annoys you and you could do nothing about it. I have it when some traders do not take proper knowledge and complains about it.

Yes, I have been there, and I understand how you feel. But then for a perfectly thought trade to become a losing one. Something particularly went wrong. You must be able to sort this out so as to avoid similar repetitions.

The thing that most annoys me about forex is that often times the price doesn’t reach the take profit line by literally a couple points, and instead crashes down, that’s really irritating!

The thing that annoys me the most in FX trading is the low liquidity out of active session – during the night. This usually is causing me some lots and I am trying not to trade actively in these hours.

It annoys me when I lose, and even when my trades I need to make a profit suddenly go into minus

Everyone hates losing, but take it this way that it is the only way to increase your experience. So you need to take it easy even when you lose if you really wanna successful in long run.

You have to plan and work on your strategy, my friend! Do you analyze why are you losing? I have to note that work on mistakes if the main part of trading for newbies

Sometimes failures pave our path to success and if one way don’t work then that’s mean you are succeeded in finding a blocked path and go or other which can work for you and this will make you to achieve your goal in a long time but accurately.

Most annoying thing probably paranoia with brokers