What annoys you most in Forex

Hello eddieb,
I agree with you that the most annoying think in trading is to wait for your trade to hit your take profit or unfortunately your stop loss. Trading is not easy and you have to be dispassionate and patient with your trades. Sometimes may take too long but if you are sure about your analysis then you have to wait until the price reach your target.

The trader who lacks knowledge, and than brags about the their losses in Forex with improper trading approach annoys me a lot.

definitely slippage… they’re the worst…

Exactly! the uncertainties of the market get on my nerves, the sudden movement of the market can be very frustrating. Though indicators might be there, you just don’t get the help you need from them!

Frankly, sometimes I close my position manually when I see that the instrument I am trading is a few pips away from my take profit and is stalling, to avoid having to deal with that.

1 Like

Uncertainty is everywhere and it is not just Forex that is risky. Risks is involved in each and every businesses, but we know that Forex Risky and than also we don’t act accordingly.

Scammer brokers and people who are trying to convince you that they possess the “Holy Grail” strategy for trading just for a certain price (which of course is too high and this “strategy” does not work - very annoying. Closing a position due to certain loss and right after that the pair changes its direction in a “positive” way…so unpredictable. Murphy’s law I guess…

Haha, such people with holy grails are really annoying. I’ll begin to fear of the phrase: ‘Holy grail’ soon, as I see it everywhere on forums

nothing can annoy you in forex if you are a true forex trader and you know to take all the things as a part of your business. though if your choice to broker is not good, you may get into troubles.

There are lots of things that annoys even an expert trader. We all have a situation where we feel lots of annoying.

I think that radhikha singh has a point. The more experienced you are at trading the less things that should annoy you. Losing trades, broker slippage etc. are all part of trading and as long as you expect this kind of thing it isn’t very annoying

The thing I hate about forex is the unexpected turn for the worst, in an otherwise winning trade.

Yes this often happens but you cannot do anything about this. If you have time to monitor your trades then you can close some part of it to remain safe from such turns.

These things do happen, but occasionally there is a signal that there will be a reversal. One often has to watch their positions and the charts very closely.

hay dude… if you have a perfect trading system you don’t wanna get your ball role… just follow some good technical analysis and study them for a certain period…

ones you get to know that your TP will get hit with in 1 or 2 hour… you will realize your trading power

The traders who invest without knowledge and takes the Forex as a Gamble and later complains about their loss, annoys me the most.

1 Like

The most annoying would be winning trade into negative trade.

1 Like

The most annoying part would be the Forex Traders who jump in without knowledge and experience and than brag about their losses.

1 Like

How does one brag about losses? I mean, I understand complaining about losses, but bragging?

Yeah, I meant the same thing, they just keep on complain but never try to improve their trades. That is the most annoying thing.

1 Like