What annoys you most in Forex

People do that, don’t they? Still, it’s not something that affects us personally, there’s no point in paying much attention to it. Don’t stress out over other people’s flaws.

I concur, the sudden movement can drive one crazy in the market. I wish there was more we could to prevent this in entirety.

[B]Forex[/B]
It annoys me when negative domino effects send inherent tech patterns/chart strengths for a spin.

[B]Indices (If I may add with no intention to alter thread subject/direction)[/B]
It annoys me when indices start decoupling.

There is no way to prevent random spikes, sadly, so one just has to be prepared to deal with them when they occur.

So if you had an opportunity to put your own price in would you do it, so you dont have to pay the spread?

Question for all the traders… with the market nearly $375 billion a day now in retail… not one of those trades you do will ever match with another trader… it goes to STP to the banks… if you could narrow the spread by putting in your own price and actually trade against other traders rather than the broker would that be interesting? So you dont pay the spread to trade nor pay o/n depo rate or per trade… ?.. I want to hear views get in touch… with FXCM taking more out of the trades than you ever will perhaps its time to decentralize the broker market… or centralize it with one exchange?.. just ideas… but interested to hear views …

Yeah, but it annoys when some one knows that what to do and still doesn’t do it and then babbles about their loss.

People often look for validation, including validation of their anxieties. It happens. I’ve mostly gotten used to it.

Those kind of people sucks… They have 1 thing in common. They love to wait… Or ask Google or friends around them which is as hopeless as them. They love to gv stupid idea to people but they themselves don’t do. Instead let the heart beat faster y don’t act faster… Forex price don’t wait for us.

Some people sometimes just need a little bit of emotional support to progress. Others, however, can be toxic. It’s a matter of luck which type you’ll encounter.

1 Like

My annoyance when invest in forex is the happen gap. It’s make my strategy wrong, means stop loss is very long, example is in the morning My annoyance when invest in forex is the happen gap. It’s make my strategy wrong, means stop loss is very long, example is in the morning Monday,I was lost 40 pip while my stop loss is just 20 pip.

One other is calling me a newbie haha and looking at a few newbie trade setups with great fondness but can’t help thinking jeez I was like that :))))

Slippage annoys me the most in forex trading. Markets as we know are highly volatile and they keep jumping from one direction to another in the matter of seconds. It happens so quick that sometimes broker’s computers are unable to catch it. It’s unfair but inevitable.

Something else that annoys me - software problems. Losing connecting to the broker server and not knowing what’s happening with my position until they fix it.

The one thing I don’t like most about forex is that many people have adjusted to the market who are just in it for easy money by deceiving gullible people.

I agree. Unfortunately in an industry that combines promises of quick profits with often ignorant people looking for that such result is inevitable.

When I miss a trade opportunity that I’ve been waiting. It’s not only annoying, it’s frustrating to not be able to ride the bus you’ve been patiently waiting for.

Watchng my stop get hit on a long whip then the market goes my way.

It truly is very annoying when that happens, and it does happen from time to time. I mostly avoid it by not trading during big news events.

Nothing Annoys me into forex trading.

Trading Forex is very easy in binary options trading. Go to the trading platform of your binary options broker and there you can trade Forex using all the trading types like High or Low, Boundary, One Touch, 60 Seconds, Option Builder etc. High or Low is the most widely traded binary options for Forex followed by 60 seconds.