What annoys you most in Forex

My annoyance when invest in forex is the happen gap. It’s make my strategy wrong, means stop loss is very long, example is in the morning My annoyance when invest in forex is the happen gap. It’s make my strategy wrong, means stop loss is very long, example is in the morning Monday,I was lost 40 pip while my stop loss is just 20 pip.

One other is calling me a newbie haha and looking at a few newbie trade setups with great fondness but can’t help thinking jeez I was like that :))))

Slippage annoys me the most in forex trading. Markets as we know are highly volatile and they keep jumping from one direction to another in the matter of seconds. It happens so quick that sometimes broker’s computers are unable to catch it. It’s unfair but inevitable.

Something else that annoys me - software problems. Losing connecting to the broker server and not knowing what’s happening with my position until they fix it.

The one thing I don’t like most about forex is that many people have adjusted to the market who are just in it for easy money by deceiving gullible people.

I agree. Unfortunately in an industry that combines promises of quick profits with often ignorant people looking for that such result is inevitable.

When I miss a trade opportunity that I’ve been waiting. It’s not only annoying, it’s frustrating to not be able to ride the bus you’ve been patiently waiting for.

Watchng my stop get hit on a long whip then the market goes my way.

It truly is very annoying when that happens, and it does happen from time to time. I mostly avoid it by not trading during big news events.

Nothing Annoys me into forex trading.

Trading Forex is very easy in binary options trading. Go to the trading platform of your binary options broker and there you can trade Forex using all the trading types like High or Low, Boundary, One Touch, 60 Seconds, Option Builder etc. High or Low is the most widely traded binary options for Forex followed by 60 seconds.

I hate it when the price freezes in one place, and it’s unclear where it’ll go next.

I don’t like it when during the news the price starts to bounce and the spread widens, sometimes for that reason I get stoploss.

Well, what Forex trading really annoys me is that whenever I expect one commodity or stock to rise and my momentum is there, and then suddenly there was big news that it surge. It feels like I assume to something gave my full attention to expect then wasn’t able to give it back.

To avoid that happening I recommend to check a Forex calendar at the beginning of every week. Maybe even in the beginning of every day, in case there are any updates.

Hi guys,
Please share your slippage experience so others can benefit from it and make necessary changes.

Nothing as I love Forex Trading

I love Forex trading too and the truth is that the things that annoy me are more related to my own flaws - lack of patience, for example, than to Forex.

When it comes to currency exchange, I see everything through rose-coloured glasses and do not notice any flaws. Probably I’m still on the first stage of my relationships with Forex :slight_smile:

Give it a few months, you will notice plenty of flaws and those rose-coloured glasses will disappear.

1 Like

Covering the Russian forex industry, the most riling trend I have encountered is the perpetual naiveté of clients. In a global era where information is amply supplied and highly available, one could expect traders to research and know better where their hard earned money is going to.
This year we have witnessed the colossal collapse of MMCIS, one of the largest brokers in the former Soviet sphere. Painful, but hardly a surprising one, as regulation warnings were piling up against the infamous broker, side by side with an alarmingly gargantuan advertising budget featuring various local celebrities.
Also, while Russian traders did not learn many lessons from scam tactics employed and exposed in other countries, local crooks unfortunately have. This year we have seen a migration of such methods, most notably the above mentioned clones, into the Russian forex market at a substantial degree.