What will happen to FXTM?

FXCM Class Action Lawsuit Investigations Continue. What do you think will happen to FXCM?

Guys, I saw this update on the case of what used to be the largest broker prior the SNB debacle and wanted to share it with you. Eitherway, FXCM is alleged with misleading info publicized as well as being potentially responsible for the losses. FXCM Class Action Lawsuit Investigations Continue | AtoZ . What do you think will occur in the following period?

did you just mistype the thread tittle ? it’s not T but should with C :).
i dont have any care about with the broker gonna be, I’d prefer to know what will happen with their clients.

FXCM suffered very much after the SNB decision. Although they are still afloat for now thanks to Leucadia, I think it is a matter of time before the company takes a dive for the worse.

Hey Ontario, thank you for the notification. My goodness, how did I even mistype such a thread header and then continue writing it correctly. Back to the topic, I think it is going to take an awfull lot longer for the concerns of the clients will become the hotspot. Patience is a keyword here.

good news is that it looks like alpari clients are being compensated now. whatever happens with fxcm (or fxtm!), hopefully everybody will get their funds in the end.

Typo or done on purpose to gather more interest so more people will read it? Just giving an alternative here. Same as with trading, some go long and others go short :).

I think it was just an unintetional typo. FXCM is still a very large broker, but that does not make them the best out there, thoug.