Open a trading account as a company?

Hi there,

I wonder if brokers allow to open a trading account, not as an idividual person with name and surname, but with a company name? I plan to register a small company, something like a LTD in UK with limited loyalty and afterwards register a live account at some broker. The point here is to “stay on the safe side” with your wealth (property) and to risk only the assets of company. I asked at Exness, they do not allow that, or at least they did not understand my question. What are your experiences? Much thanks.

1 Like

Oh come on guys, some of you must have a corporate account open at your broker. I’ve found out that FXTM does offer it. Any feedback still appreciated, thanks.

FXCM does offer that

I don’t know if some brokers allows it but the broker I am working with do not have this option. Opening an account as a company can be a good idea for those who have large investment I guess because through you, clients join under your platform while you can for see their trade. So it depends on the broker to allow this option on their platform.

Every solid broker allows the opening of corporate accounts (that’s where the money is for many of the bigger brokers), but you need to have a registered company and be able to provide the necessary paperwork. Just saying you are a company will not get the job done.

1 Like

Yes, that’s possible, some brokers accept opening corporate accounts. But before that be informed about the taxes you should fill in your country as a company instead of an individual.

1 Like