Did you catch that EUR/USD decline this week?

I caught it yesterday and made a few hundred in profit haha. But someone I know caught it in the beginning with HUGE volume and closed a $65,000 profit today. CRAZY. Anyone else catch it?

I didn’t catch it nearly as much as I hoped I would, so I am pretty disappointed at the moment.

Worry not, and look to the bright side: you could have got in too early and lost a stack of points…

A higher-probability trade is better than a higher-risk trade, always :))

Besides, there will be more pips to be made tomorrow… and the day after, and until the end of time ;))

[QUOTE=“CodyWilson;687011”]I caught it yesterday and made a few hundred in profit haha. But someone I know caught it in the beginning with HUGE volume and closed a $65,000 profit today. CRAZY. Anyone else catch it?[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I was actually attempt to break even in Asia Session my EUR/USD my trade and I made mistake entering wrong session in EUR/USD

Then I keep my trade until Euro Session.

I have trade last Friday Hong Kong Time with BUY and suddenly it went loose into the support 1.0987

In that experience, I made a reversal sell and opened 10 trades in minimum but I was emotional pressured.

What I did is set my risk ratio 1:2 and set my target price, then went to bed.

When I heard the news lately. My pressure was gone and gained profit.

Sleep had answered my trade :slight_smile:

Regards,
Ying

+1 on that one. Don’t worry about trades you missed looking back, focus on what is ahead.

There was a good probability that the EURUSD was going to keep dropping after NFP, but entering before hand it was kind of reckless, because you never really know what is going to happen. People that entered before the move, in my opinion, where just taking a higher risk and got lucky.

[QUOTE=“fxstrategist;687373”]There was a good probability that the EURUSD was going to keep dropping after NFP, but entering before hand it was kind of reckless, because you never really know what is going to happen. People that entered before the move, in my opinion, where just taking a higher risk and got lucky.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I agree with this. I wanna learn the good probability and Still going short EUR/USD with good resistance 1.0900.

Indeed its not a worrisome thing in forex to miss any opportunity, you can have several chances of a good trader sooner or later.

Yeah, I also got some profit last Friday on EURUSD for $4,500, and that’s a lot.

Hi Guys,

Eur/Usd broke the support again. Heard the news, USD will still hit the EUR multi-high!

Cheers!