Stuck on Price alerts

Hi everyone.

I need a good price alert function for my daily fx trading. I use the Oanda platform and whilst they have a price alert on their ipad app, I dont use apple and their android app doesnt sound notifications for some reason??

I have downloaded Oanda MT4 as I thought MT4 would have an alert , it does , but not on Oanda version, no script. Maybe first day jitters but I prefer Oandas proprietry platform as its simpler. I dont use all the indecators.

I have tried a few apps today and looked online but every option wants to send me a txt or email, which arrives 5 mins too late. I work next to my trade computer for 8 hours a day, but cannot monitor the movement all day for breakouts. I only trade 5 pairs so only looking at setting 10 alerts max.

What I would like is a online program or website that I can put in alerts, for them to be shown in a simple table so they can be quickly reviewed, a pip countdown to target would be good and when the target achieved a sound. I dont need or want txts or emails.

If that could be combined with an announcement calender reminder that would be all my christmas’s rolled in to one.

Any ideas? I am running out of steam.

Thanks
CL

Sounds like you should have one build for you. Get yourself a coder, tell them what you want and you should get what you pay for. Best thing I can think of.