R.I.P. Lee Kuan Yew, Founding Prime Minister of Singapore

Passed away this morning at age 91.

What does this have to do with forex?

A study of his economic reforms to make Singapore an economic powerhouse is a study in fundamentals.

“Singapore is the only country in Asia with triple-A ratings from Moody’s Investors Service, Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.”

“Mr. Lee almost single-handedly built up Singapore into one of the most astonishing economic success stories of our times, and he did so in the face of constant threats to his tiny state’s security and indeed existence,” … “Mr. Lee almost single-handedly built up Singapore into one of the most astonishing economic success stories of our times, and he did so in the face of constant threats to his tiny state’s security and indeed existence,” Margaret Thatcher

A study and understanding of his reforms will give you insight into fundamental analysis.

But I trade the chart I do not need fundies? … a completely different thread, learn both.

RIP!!

Singapore is an incredible place hence the reason why it is the most expensive City in the world to live in!

As someone once told me: Everything in Singapore just seems to work the way it is supposed to work!

I heard he is the founding father of modern day Singapore. He would really be missed. RIP to him.