IG hospitality

HI guys and girls

pretty new on here and to trading FX. Officially started last October, after some initial losses I have consistently made a decent return every week since 16th Jan (SNB included!).

Not on here to harp on about myself but something has happened that I have never heard of before. I trade with IG index through a meta trader account. So last Friday I get a phone call from one of their guys saying I’m now a premium client - I’m like uh ok (trust me my account ain’t that big, about the only thing I’m premium at is the five knuckle shuffle lol), and would I like to meet up for lunch/beer or come along to any hospitality events. Anyway I get another call this week and get invited along to an evening out. Me being the sceptical type and thinking its rarer than unicorn poo to get something for nothing these days…

Any of you guys experienced anything like this

j

Ha Ha

None of my brokers have taken me out!!! Have they promised steak, strippers and charlie???

I suspect it will be a sales seminar or something along those lines. Their intention is for you to deposit more money, just bear that in mind!

If you have time on your side, go for it as long as it is free! Let us know how it goes!

Whatever happened to this little story from late last year? Looks like the OP disappeared, maybe his broker…lol just kidding :).

…just keep walkin’

Turned out to be a pretty nice evening, the tickets were £1k each lol…