Need help. is this a valid head and shoulders?

it looks to be at a bit of a weird angle.

the head and shoulder neckline i have drawn in is BROWN. ignore all other lines/triangles

Hello ‘defiance’!

Did you mean that the left shoulder is on the 3rd of April, the head around the 6th of April, and the right shoulder today (8th of April)? This would make for a very slanted/sloping head-and-shoulders pattern, which as much as anything does not look particularly strong to me as a reversal pattern…

I see that you are using other indicators: are they giving you similar signals?

No that doesnt look quite right for head and shoulders. I believe head should be above shoulders and left shoulder should be higher than right. But I could be wrong but thats how I was taught but doesnt mean im correct.

thanks for the reply pipmehappy, and 3xfx

yes, you are seeing my head and shoulders correctly. i am also using gartleys and trendlines [or msrt lines as TMB likes to call them]. a close above the trendline and i will buy, tbh i should have set a pending sell order to sell the gartley but i noticed it too late. well technically there is still a little time to get in, i have left a pending sell order by the 50% on my chart. if price gets back up there it will trigger, but i’ve maybe missed out, i want to get a good price so i don’t sell where it’s at atm.

currently i’m also in a eurgbp short from 0.72822, tp is 0.72085

I don’t see a valid H&S pattern and to be honest it is hard to see anything at all on the chart. Not saying that you should change anything, every traders is different. You said yourself what you should have done, so just take note for next time and learn from what you have missed.