Moving to USA as a Forex Trader

Hello, I want to move to USA, what visa should I get? Can I get a work visa as a forex trader?

The US has harder regulations and restrictions to trade forex, plus you cannot hedge or use leverage more than 1:10, Therefore, you should be better off trading from any other country other than the US.

I agree with everything in post except the leverage. its 50- 1 max here.

I think it doesn’t matter where I live. I can just use a broker based in europe. And even if I couldn’t it doesn’t matter to me, I don’t use these things.

Good luck going down that road! It’s pretty difficult to get a green card to be able to work in the states. That’s a lot of administration work and unless you have a line of work that is in need in the U.S. then it might be hard from what I heard from people trying.

You can’t lure in the US and trade with a broker based in Europe. I think trading from the US is just about as bad as it can get.

Maybe he means he can use address of family member. Otherwise trading as US citizen is the worst. IMO.

Well, Japan only has 25:1 leverage so it might be even worse there. Not sure about FIFO rules or other restrictions, though.

I am really not a fan of the FIFO rules. It completely changes the way you need to trade and add on to winning positions.