Has Any Of You Tried To Hire Traders From rstradergroup.com?

Hi,

Recently I was introduced to rstradergroup.com by my friend.
They have a few traders there and claim to have 100% monthly positive gains every month.
Their traders’performance looks quite promising so far…
The service is free but a 18% commission from all positive gains from trades per week. They allow me to pay on paypal and cancel anytime if unsatisfied.
Looks interesting but I`m kinda new on forex. It is the first time that i heard of this…
Can anyone share their experience?

Many Thanks :slight_smile:

I never heard of them. But to claim 100% rate seems fishy to me. The great traders of our time cant do that.
If they can do that why would they care about getting your 18%.

I have been using rstradergroup.com since feb 2015.
I’m gonna tell you that it works fine.

I have let them trade for me using my hotforex account, leverage 1: 500, initial deposit 1000 usd.

I have earned quite a decent amount monthly.

They kinda work like some fund management firms especially the commission structure. But you get to see all their operations in your own MT4 platform, you can monitor and intercept them anytime you like and they don’t control your brokerage accounts, anytime you can withdraw and deposit to the account as you like.

They won’t earn anything from you if they never help you earn for your account. It is fair enough.

I have attached the screenshot for my account and trading activities done today to refer to.

And u just happened to stumble on this forum and thread. Come on. If true show a yrs worth and then Im sure u will be taking serious. Otherwise it looks like just another attempt to lure struggling newbies.

“100% monthly positive gains every month.” Come on, you’re smarter than that.

There is always a thread here every week trying to lure unsuspecting people out of their money. But this 1 is way out there 100 %.

You never tried this service, right?

I have never heard of them and with 100% gains does not look good! Anyway i searched their website just out of curiosity and i found out that the 100% refers to the traders which have positive gain on monthly basis. Any information and proof that this works will be great.

Considering the website was only registered for the first time on 30th March, I’m not surprised no one has heard of them.
Come on admin, ban these scammers

Ed is it me or does it seem every week there is one of these here. I also wonder how many r repeaters just changing names.

No why would I?. You guys that do this need to see that its not gonna get u very far because it will be called BS before u even get a noob to bite.

Its annoying because when someone genuine posts we are all sceptical about it