Market Research

I would like to conduct some market research, I have been trading profitably for the past seven years since age 18 and would like to share my knowledge with new traders. I haven’t ever worked a “proper job” because I invested in trading at a really young age and begun building from a very small pot.

My plan is to set-up a website featuring webinars set in a “ask me” format. The site will be a subscription based monthly package.

I would give access to one webinar per week where a limited group will be able to both discuss there performance and ask questions about how they might improve. I will be answering email during the week helping set goals and checking in on progress.

My pricing would low with no massive thousand pound entry and would be a monthly rolling contract. Am not here to profit from those wanting to learn but rather share my knowledge.

So would this be worth setting up or not…?

Kind Regards
Steven

unless i beleived you were making very good returns [atleast 20% PM] [of which i would likely need to see a verified myfxbook, or have a STRONG gut feeling you are profitable [which is rare if i have not seen a myfxbook] then i would not pay for any subscription service.

edit: i’ve just seen in your other thread you are charging upto £300 a month. for that amount, you really better have a verified myfxbook to show people …people tend to expect to get everything for free in forex, im not sure if i agree with that …but if you are gonna charge people so much money then you’d better be able to back up your claims of profitability.