Is this a familiar trend?

Hello guys n babes.
Been brooding a lot d past few days or week rather. I started off dis year beautifully, as regards my trades… From January to April, I have been profitable, just before I got into May I sensed my mind becoming fatigued coupled with an article I read about someone building her FX account at 2% weekly, which translates to a handsome total amount at the end of a year…

Anyways, I jumped into what I read, and tried to replicate it on my account… It all went up in flames :fire:… For some funny reason, every trade I picked turned out wrong at the end or I mismanaged the entire trade… . I went down a Lil over 10% in just one month of fatigue and trying to practise something I have never done, just because I felt I wasn’t making that much on my account.

Right now I am trying so hard to struggle with all the negativity of suffering such streak of losses while trying to build my account again… … IS THIS A FAMILIAR TREND to anybody???

Sometimes bear and bull trends can go for a few months and when they hit the top or bottom they reverse to a new trend. Use your startegy and sometimes it wont work all the time, and make sure you get screen time with your strategy for a while, to make sure you fully understand how to use it. After a month or so DEMOING if you don’t like that startegy, chose or make a new one. But like I said give them time at least to be fully understood and applied. Support and resistance can help a lot with this to determine where price may or may not stop in the future, and area of reaction to look for. As well candlestick formation can help a lot too to determine a new or continuing trend. The school here at baby pips goes over both of those quite well. I’m here to help if I can!

Happy trading,

Jason :64: