My new analysis video on GBP/NZD

Enjoy!

Ps: leave comments here or on YouTube!!

Pps: more commentary on the NZD/JPY thread here in Forextown!

… and with the RBNZ cutting their rate from 3.5 to 3.25 tonight,

we had some pretty SPECTACULAR moves, especially for the GBP/NZD, which touched

[B]2.20 !!![/B]

The pair is on a nine-week consecutive bull run on the weekly chart, clocking nearly 3,000 pips…

Two minutes to the London open: how will the market digest the 450-pip rally from last night?

Hello traders! I made another video (post-RBNZ, pre-FOMC) about this pair tonight:

Leave comments/likes! Thank you for watching!

Happy trading!

Agree with you Sterling is making a move but I suspect it won’t be straightforward. It would not be a bad thing to position for a high 60’s move on Cable.

Hi Emerald! Thanks for watching! Well, if Wed. 17th brought a September rate hike promise from Yellen, would the Cable plummet? Can GBP/NZD cut itself loose from GBP/USD and head its own way, counter-intuitively?

There has been a lot of demand side strength on Cable intraday even on non directional days like today so far.

We should see this reflect on the higher time frame soon enough.

Good morning traders!

Since the RNBZ’s rate cut last week, this pair has sky-rocketed…

We are currently at [B]2.26(50)[/B]…

Incredible…

Keep riding this horse until it tires… You are not too late to get in, but beware of high volatility this

evening (7pm, GMT) with the FOMC rate decision, quarterly inflation forecast, and Yellen press conference…

Cheers!

Happy trading.

Five minutes to NZD GDP data!!

Unbelievable! This pair just shot up 200 pips on weak NZD GDP… Up at 2.900!!!

Cable at 1.58, heading for 1.60? Looking strong…

GBP/NZD at 2.30… Unbelievable pair…

After one failed trade, I re-entered at a better level and, after a fairly quiet twenty-four hours, the pair is up above 2.30 again, and I am up 105 pips.

Happy trading!

Sam Coventry, Economics Editor at PoundSterlingLive, wrote a great analysis of the pair’s technical and fundamental bearing:

Indeed, the pair did cool off since the article was posted, shedding more than three hundred and fifty pips in a matter of a few hours (about forty-eight):

The next RBNZ rate decision being on the 23rd of July, there will be very little to feed further NZD losses of great magnitude, therefore we must look to signs of renewed GBP strength from either renewed BoE rate hike speculation or other bullish sentiment.

Well, a one hundred pip bounce up, just like that, before the London open… no apparent reason (pure price flow)…

Watch for opportunities back to the upside…

Happy trading.

Ran-giiiing, I am ran-giiiiiiing…

And this is why:

UBS New Zealand Dollar Exchange Rate Forecast: GBP/NZD Trending Within Limited Range, EUR/NZD Cools And USD/NZD Declines - Exchange Rates UK

Well…

without any news to boost this up (except last night’s speech from David Cameron in Brussels)

the GBP/NZD pair today not only regained the 2.28 level, but also blasted through the 2.29 level…

I made many pips on this pair today, both on my demo and my live account, and it is currently

hovering just under the previous round-level high (2.30)…

What a pair!

That is me closing my trading for the day - pointless chasing other highs so late in the week!

Happy trading and have a good weekend!

The pair continued up in the last few hours of the London session, reaching 2.3050…

I will need confirmation (next week) that the pair’s trend above 2.30 has regained a secure foothold, before taking my next long position.

Have a good weekend!

Hello traders,

given the interest on BabyPips for the Kiwi pairs, I made a new video on this topic, especially with the

up and coming RBNZ rate decision (tomorrow):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6zUZcZYcKM

Please, please leave comments on the video here or on the YouTube channel, so that I may improve

the next videos etc.

Happy Trading.

We are less than five hours away from the RBNZ rate decision and the GBP/NZD in less than a day (in twenty-two hours, to be exact) has recovered four hundred pips, rallying from 2.34 to just below 2.38…

Incredible…

Keep focused, fellow traders, and do not get burnt :slight_smile: