Trade signals

Good evening fellas

I was thinking of signing up to a trade signal service , before I get a bollocking here’s my reasons , I work 6 days a week mostly 8 hr shifts but about twice a week it could be 14/18 or ive even done a few 24hr shifts . I work for the electricity company, I never get a chance to sit any put my theory’s into practice , I can use my phone in work but it’s not as good as sitting in front of my pc, I have tried building my own ea with an algo builder but I have learned here that they will work for a while but then when your not paying attention might clean you out . Now I’m not saying I’ll copy every trade but having an experienced trader share his trades and the reasons behind why he’s taking that trade is surely a helping hand in my forex journey. But if I’m getting these tips does that make me any less of a trader?

Just putting this out there would love some feed back as I’ve been thinking about this for a while

Shane

Hello shane, please contact me. am sure we can work something out

There are a number of decent threads on here sharing signals, not my thing but you may like them.
The first is Maryo Charts - free but I cant follow his links because they are not English, but his posts here tell you what to buy/sell and when, and he seems successful and decent.
The other is Dux Forex Signal discussion on here. There is a small monthly charge but, again, they seem to get good results.
Good luck

The best trade signals I can think of that really move the market is news; i.e Greece, that news really moved the market; or NFP; or GDP; these move the market, so they will usually make the market what it is.

Have you tried using a forex broker that offers the Copy Trading System? I think you will find such service useful. You can follow expert traders and copy their trades. They win, you win. They lose, you lose.