Muti-scren setup

hello everyone. I’ve been trading for a couple years now, I’ve always use a laptop but I’m now wanting to move to a 6 monitor setup. I would really appreciate if anyone could point me n the right direction for computer, monitors and software. thanks Dalts

Hi! Can I ask what advantage having six screens bring you over, say, one or two?

Hello Daltwils

The only reason i can think of to have more than one screen (perhaps two or three) is if you are engaged in arbitrage trading using one slow broker platform and one fast platform. Or if you are trading multiple pairs using multi time frames foe each plus a screen for the latest news updates. But why the number “SIX”? can you expand on that?

You should ask an IT man. Only professional or a broker need multi-screen. However, I wish I can take full advantage of multi-screen since it looks like an expert. Just check the video and see how professional with multi-screen.

+1 PMH.

6 screens seems incredibly excessive, and more likely to lead to diminishing returns unless you’re an absolute pro at chunking data. Why not start with 2/3, then adjust accordingly over time?

Or, you can just invest in one REALLY BIG mint screen, and just have everything up in front of you.

I am currently using two screens, but I dont trade in both screens. I only trade in one screen and I use the other one for news and fundamental research, that way I dont miss on possible entries while browsing the web. I only trade in four pairs and I have also been thinking of having one screen for each pair, just to have a better view.