Renko Charts

Hi. I use this method and I have to say I like it. I set it at 10 pip bricks on the mt4. I would like to trade with others. My goal is 30 bricks a day. Lets talk.

Can you tell me in detail, which currency pairs, time frame best suitable for Renko. I tried once but with 1 hr chart, it was lagging…
your advice please

eur/usd would be the pair. set regular chart at 1min. than open offline the renko charts which you should open the 2 min. getting this? on the MT4. Once you open the renko minimize the 1min chart. size of brick should be what you prefer. if you want more set ups try 3-5 pip box (brick). for me I like the 10-25 assuming I have patience in the moment. lol

And how do you decide to enter a trade? As far as I can see, you never said this, you are just talking about renko, but there are many many different ways to trade renko charts.

yes there are plenty of ways. chose one. I found for my self around 7 that I like. I am going to stick with using EMA 200 for my trend. 50 EMA for entry. The 50 crosses the 200, I enter with my stop just below where it crossed. And I move it with the price to lock pips. I know sounds pretty basic right? Just one of many. You must find what works for you…as I didn’t know what that meant…until after going through all the methods I found one that I liked. Its pretty good. What are you using?