Forex candle predictor

Hi all

if anyone of you is thinking of purchasing the indicator call Forex Candle Predictor, please dont.

I purchased this indicator on jun 29 2015. There were lots of problem like arrow missing, arrows give an up signal but the next candle is a down candle and vice versa and also the infrequent signals given. The customer service is atrocious as they ignore you when you have a problem.

This indicator is currently paddled by a person call AshFx or forexmoment. His explanation was that there should on average 2 signals per week. But i beg to defer.

lets assume jul 1 to jul 8 is the first week. There were 3 signals that week. Well and good.
Jul 8 to jul 15 is the second week but there were no new signals just the last 3 signals from the week before.
Jul 15 to Jul 22 is the third week and again there is no new signals just the last 3 signals from the first week.

I emailed Ashfx and was given a long lecture that his indicator works and that I do not understand the concept of 2 signals per week. I am disappointed with this product and I ask for a refund but he refuse and
again said there is nothing wrong with his indicator.

I want to advise all to be careful and not to purchase this indicator. It is nothing but a piece of rubbish not worth at all the money you pay. thank you

How much you paid for the indicator? And how good were the 3 signals you received in the first week? How many pips trading 100k USDJPY do you need to be break even with the cost of the indicator?
#TradeYourself

I paid USD199 for a problematic piece of rubbish.
At first, I emailed to him and were polite and nice asking him for a refund as I am terribly frustrated with his indicator. He ignore my emails even though I emailed him every day to himself as well as his support.
When he finally replied, he argue with me about his accuracy of his arrows and accuse me for not able to understand what is average etc. Up to date, he refuse to refund me making excuses that I should be nice and polite instead of using disgusting words in my email.
I used tough words in my email because first he refuse to reply and secondly he argues with me and refuse to refund. Instead of " no question asked" kind of refund he defended his indicator.

If I seek a refund, and if he refund me, the indicator will be disabled and I will not be able to use it after that. Would I do that if I am so profitable using his indicator? i would glady pays him 1 grand not USD199.

On hind sight, nobody can make use of such indicator where it only predicts the next bar is up or down. What good is that to supplement anybody existing strategy? I cracked my head to think of one but I could not. The down bar can be a small bar followed by many up bars after that. You will be burnt if you make a sell based on that. Even with a knowledge that the next bar would be a down bar, what action can you possibly take to make a profitable trade. I really have no idea. He probably will say for that kind of price I should not expect a holy grail. I agreed but I should not expect a product that is inaccurate 50% of the time.Its as bad as tossing a coin.

After I posted this thread, I got a few pms from traders who experienced the same treatment from him. I am not at liberty to say who are but they confided that they get the impression that this guy does not like people to question his indicator and some say they got banned and he is simply rude.

I shall end here and I think I should not waste any more time since I have said what I am suppose to say.

My only objective is to warn all traders not to buy into some thing that is problematic, inaccurate and inconsistent and they dont get a refund from him at the end.
thanks