Post trades you're thinking of taking, and have members give feedback

Hey everyone!

My name is Jason, I would like to start this forum, as a forum that any trader can post any forex trade they’re thinking of taking. And letting members give feedback, as to why they should or should not take the trade, or if they should wait for extra confirmation, or a reminder that a red flag news is coming out for that pair and they should beware! Or anything of that nature. So this way something you as a trader may not see that Myself or someone else on the forums might see, and be able to shine some light for you, to keep you out of a potential bad trade or help go into a good trade. Or if you have questions about a trade, or need advice with anything to do with forex trading. Someone might have a trade setup but not know a good TP or SL area or a good entry point, that is where we can come in to help. Or not know what fundamentally is going on for that currency, and asking if they should stay in a trade or exit a trade etc…

I know that is what we got the forums for, but i think it would be nice to have a forum dedicated to trades specifically, so if someone is unsure or just wants another opinion we can do that! In that time we will help ourselves too because we will see others opinions and that can help us develop as traders.

I only ask a few things we do with this forum:

1. NO HARASSMENT AT ALL, NO ANGER, FRIENDLY DEBATING IS FINE. :64:

2. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION EVERY QUESTION HAS A ANSWER, SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING NO MATTER WHAT IT MAY BE!

3. PLEASE AT LEAST HAVE GONE THROUGH THE BABYPIPS SCHOOL AT LEAST ONE FULL TIME, TO HAVE A UNDERSTANDING OF THE MARKET. IT MAY ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BETTER THAN WE CAN!

FOR OUR SENIOR MEMBERS

Please help the new ones as much as you can, I mean you are the veterans here, you know best! :smiley:

I will try to be on this forum as much as I can and check at least once a day and try to check multiple times a day.

I will be posting trades I take as well, anyone can feel free to reflect on my trades and tell me if they think it is a bad trade or a good one, or if they have questions about my trade that’s great too!
I will be posting the outcomes of my trades as well.

Happy trading to you all and the best of luck!

Jason

EURUSD SHORT

Eurusd is coming out of the 50-61.8% fib fibbing from last weeks high to new low, 200 ema sitting at 1046, which was a previous support and resistance zone before on the 4h chart. USDX is going into 50% fib zone for a long as well to provide strength to the short of the EURUSD.
Will enter on break below 1h trend line

Any thoughts?

Hello Jayboii

Good call. It would be useful also to mention at what price you are going short. The current price is 1.0986.
On a day chart it looks like the price is testing the minor falling trend line after it just pulled back from a bearish breakout of the triangle. Slight chance the price will attempt one more time to re-test the resistance at 1.1035. In any case the chances of a dip are greater than the chances of a rally (a break above 1.1035 would change the technical picture dramatically). Support on the downside would be at 1.0830 to be on the safe side for it may not make it to the previous low at 1.0807. Any feedback from other members would be great!

Very true! Around the 1.0965-1.0970 level is where I’d like to enter, my TP around 1.0820- 1.0850 and SL around 1.1020-1.1040. Would like to see some bear candles start to fourm and get my 1H trendline break.
Thanks for the feedback oceanmen

I think your SL and TP are all in the right place. perhaps you can even trail your stop once in the money and see how far it goes. i ll be monitoring. Good luck!

I’m in at 1.0972, break of my 1h trendline and s 12 26 ema crossover. Tp at 1.0850 SL 1.1035.

Price is at 1.0864. you are in the money. Perhaps time to shift your stop loss to breakeven to avoid any loss. You could even lock in some profits by shifting your stop to 1.0925.

When i got up today, it was at 0950 so i moved SL to breakeven, still in the trade as of now, lets see what happens from here! I’m letting run until 1 hour before the market closes or It hits my SL

Good work. Price is at 1.0960. Failed to break resistance at 1.1020. Worse case scenario if it goes up, you are break-even and no losses so far. Next time it dips below 1.0930 DO shift use a trailing stop between your entry and above 1.0930. We may re-test the bottom at 1.0810 again. Time will tell. Well done joyboii!

I got stopped out at breakeven. I will be doing a trailing stop next time once i hit 20-25 pip in profit. I’ve been testing that theory for a little bit now, so now I will put it into action. Thank you for helping figure that part out! Its a friday what do you expect :stuck_out_tongue: but I’m up 40 pips for the week from past trades. Next week is looking good for setups, I’ll be on this forum all next week! Good teamwork Oceanmen!

No worries, next time hopefully better. At least no losses thats already good, and great to hear about your 40 pips up!! I dont have expectations, just observing and acting on it. What i would LIKE to see is a opening gap for S&P500, Nikkei and CAC downwards. I m short in all 3 for a few days now. What actually might happen?..we will see, and act on that. Have a great weekend jay!!

Sounds like a plan man! Time will tell lets see what we get! Have a great weekend too, oceanmen!

I’m waiting for GBPUSD to close below that 200 D1 ema, than I’ll be looking to take my short.
That will close below the triangle we got on the D1 chart as well.

Waiting for the EURUSD to close below the 4h 200 EMA to look for a short… not to favored on this one but, I am interested in it to see what happens once we close below that area.
If USDJPY closes above the 4H ema i’d be interested in longing that too. Same deal as the EURUSd with this one, would like to see what happens once it closes above this area.
all of this is only if that dollar index finds strong support and goes long form where it is.

Ideas for now, will be adding or taking away from them as time goes on.

Happy trading

Jason

Pending order short on cadjpy D at 20 per channel low. At minus .20% of ATR

tried to attach a bigger chart but didnt work.:56:

No worries! Those charts are ok for me haha
Good looking trade, solid bear trend it looks like, did its retracement on the D1 so lets hope to see some new lows!

Looking at GBPUSD for a short once it Closes below that 1.5550 zone. Price is heavily struggling to get below

Still have not entered anything this week yet. With tomorrow FOMC it can be challege now! But the GBPUSD im waiting to close below the daily 200 Ema, or the USDCAD to close above my 4H trendline for a long to around 1.3105

Been trading 3 ducks, made 140 pips this week with AUDUSD AND EURJPY, i will post my current trades with that system next week. And from there on out