How do i make cool cash from forex?

how can i really make cool cash from my trading account without loosing too much?:confused:

You can’t. You have to work hard for. If your not prepared to work hard say 10 000 hrs over the next 10 years then beyond, then this isn’t the game for you

When you hear the name forex, you should be ready to hear the word Loss. It goes hand in hand. Nevertheless you can make cool cash from forex if you learn your trading strategies and every other thing carefully and be determined with hardwork to achieve “cool cash”. The losses are inevitable but they only happen to make you a better trader if only you learn from your mistakes. All the best!!!

Its like Bob said there is no shortcut.Noone is just gonna hand u a winning system that they may have spent the better part of the last 5 years working on. You have to put in the work ask questions and always be learning.

Study hard at the free school here
Read the forum threads
Devise a trading plan based on what you learn here
Open a small account and trade micro lots (0.01) making/losing pennies for a few years, hopefully gradually growing your account

[I]“The only shortcut of forex is the shortcut to failure”[/I]

Well said. I hv bust alot of account for those few years. Come along learning the hard way…to make u a better trader there really no short cut. There only 1 prob but there thousands ways to solve it. Just like there only 1 forex n there thousand ways to tacker it.

Yes there is no short cut for making cash in forex. A trader determines how he has to trade , as much he works hard his trading is good day by day. After learning he has to make skill in trading to deal with forex market.

…Forex is no ‘get rich quick’ scheme…

Work hard, study hard, learn from your mistakes and how and when to cut your losses.

[QUOTE=“masterjack;719014”]how can i really make cool cash from my trading account without loosing too much?:confused:[/QUOTE]

Close your trades.