Tp n sl

Hi, what you guys think is the best so call setting for tp n sl? The different inbetween the 2. Example tp 8pips and sl 10pipis??? Or tp 10 pips or sl 8pips??or even for both? Tp 8pips and sl 8pips???

Hello Alanlim: given that your question topic is ‘Risk Reward ratio’, I suggest that you type those two words in the forum search box; you will be surprised to find that hundreds of people have already asked this question and many more have given the answers.

If you want answers, do your research before posting something, as it shows no effort…

Goodbye, for now…

PS: I noticed that you posted the same question on the Newbie island forum, and got some very good replies… However, I still think that you should do more research of your own, as the Risk-Reward concept is very much a personal issue, I feel…

Oic yep i understand. I hv done alot n alot of research. But… non from the research hv given mi an ans tat I’m looking for. But I’m still trying. I will not gv up till i found the concept tat suit me. Thanks pipmehappy for gving me advise.

There is no such thing.

Its all explained in the free school here, all you have to do is study