Channel Trading Simplified

No pips last night but have done an analysis for the session. I don’t trade when there are important speeches as I have too tight a stop loss and they can be too risky.
Enjoy

Hi
Analysis for Friday. Should have had at least 81 pips but was a bit conservative myself with little momentum in the moves.
Cheers

Thanks for sharing.

Hi
Made 69 pips last night but walked away a little early and there was potential for 93 pips as shown.
Enjoy

Hi
58 pips today in a fairly quiet session overall. 3 moves we captured before calling it a night.
Enjoy

Thanks again for your videos. I’ve been away and unable to trade for a few days. Last night I made a few mistakes and ended up with a negative night, but it’s good to watch the videos to help me focus again.

Hi
Sorry I haven’t been updating lately but I have been away. I have 3 videos from the last 3 sessions for you to have a look at.
Enjoy

Hi
Just to let you know we don’t trade US holidays so I don’t have any analysis for yesterday.
Cheers

One directional in Europe on Friday and managed a couple of runs for 79 pips.
Enjoy

Where did you find your channel doubling tool?

Hi Nubs
It is a program I purchased called wolftrading. It is basically an ea that you add on to MT4. You can see there stuff at wolftrading.co

Hi
Please see attached videos for the 30th of November and 1st of December. Not a lot of strength in the moves for the last couple of days and took profit too early with no momentum guiding us.
Enjoy

Looks like I’m joining your club. I kept second-guessing myself last night.

I like this technique so far. Its interesting enough to keep feeling involved. Would you mind if i posted some of the trades im taking and commenting on my entries and set up please. Im still a couple of steps behind.

I used the high of the previous channel to place my buy limit order. Would you wait for a bounce and then place the order for it to get picked up on a retest, or is this a strong enough area to place the limit order blind? I used a 4.5 pip stop, i think you have send you use a range from 4.5 to 5.5 on a couple different occasions.

Also, sometimes its hard to see how you can get in certain trades after the fact since my limit orders wouldn’t have been touched for entry, or i would have been on the wrong side of trade. Do you use market orders based on price action to catch the bottom of the channels as well?

Hi
74 pips profit last night with some nice bounces and a parabolic move on the EU data.
Enjoy

So in your style of trading, do you have both buy and sell orders open at the same time at tops and bottoms of channels? In the first couple of videos you seem to have entered trades in the opposite direction before being stopped out from the previous entries. Am i misunderstanding this or does the risk reward make this profitable, is it just a function of being able to trade the opposite direction once the trade is moved to break even?

Hi Nubs

In relation to your first chart, please see below. I looked at the previous channel being 1 and 2 and a double channel projection being 3. I took profit at 3 and also went long there.