Looking for a Trading mentor!

Hello,

I am fairly new to trading Forex and have been really fortunate to come across people on babypips and other websites who are willing to share their strategies and trading plans to help me better understand trading.

During some of my basic research (google) I came across a lot of people recommending to have a FX trading mentor who can get you in the right mindset and train you to become a better TRADER.

So I was hoping if people could share what their opinion is on having a FX Trading mentor and if yes, then how they got in touch with their mentor?

PS - not looking for mentor who will provide signals:):):slight_smile:

Hey,

I would make full use of the babypips school first off which has great info. I believe the material on supply and demand is most useful and relevant to success. There are lots of traders on this website who can assure you they have developed good systems from the free material on here.

I personally benefited greatly, from a mentor but I feel like I was one of the lucky few.
After all is said and done it is a subjective matter and it is your responsibility to make a well informed decision.

The best way to do this is to read threads already on the topic and continue to ask questions.

Your already on the right track good luck!

Baby pips is my first teacher in forex trading. I did not feel to get guidance from any mentor. It teach me every thing related to basics and all about practical trading. I did practice on these rules , slowly had grip on trading . One can make him a good trader with his ability , hard work and regular practice.

Hi there,

I totally agree with you on that. I have my team of trading partners and community as well.

It’s definitely way better than trading alone.

Let me know how I can help :slight_smile: