Curious about the forex expos?

I was wondering if anyone has gone to any of the expos and what was their opinion on them.

While the main purpose of the expos are to sell visitors a product or service, IMHO, they can be very enlightening experience. There are different class levels from beginner to advanced, and different methods and strategies to check out. Also, you can network and share experiences with other new or experienced traders.

If you took away one new strategy, personal insight, or different market view that improved your trading results, wouldn’t it be worth it?? Plus, the best part is the free T-shirt and pen… how hot is that!!! :smiley:

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking the same thing about networking with other traders. Plus its a vacation that I can write off on taxes. I see Las Vegas puts on about 3 a year, any clue as to which one is bigger?

Check out this thread. I went to the one in September.

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/6200-forex-expo-las-vegas.html

Thanks for the link, thats exactly what I was looking for in a review.

Your more than welcome. Glad to help.

Good luck in your trading!!!

The link is really very helpful as it have a detail information about the forex in Las Vegas. Such reviews are very helpful in understanding the Forex industry better. By the thanks for the info.

Forums are created with the intention of giving information to its members and also the guests. The review was very helpful in creating the understanding about the forex industry.