Jeff scalping with a 2,8 mill $ account WITH NO SL , last Friday -160 K …

Jeff scalping with a 2,8 mill $ account WITH NO SL , last Friday -160 K …

I the thread Challenging the 1 % rules was I mention Fxviper .

Fxviper have a special trading style NO SL , extremely strictly money management

Leverage 1:1 to 1:3
He show everything he doing in his myfxbook, reason to attract client , his fond is up 400 K more after I first mention him in http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/66739-challenging-1-rule-5.html

He always take trade in direction to the main trend , if the prize go in opposite direction he let them run until market comes back but he continue to trade …adding position going in and out

Last Thursday Eur/Usd spike he had 10 trade in minus

1463 pips in minus and was down 5,81 % 162 K

Market closed friday he was down to - 2.88 %
same minus periode he was in minus Jef manage to trade in 1,30 %

If you study his historic he have a fantastic 95 % win rate one short profit factor is 4.21
FX Viper MAMM IC Markets 3X Risk System by FXViperTrading | Myfxbook

The interesting is his use of Leverage he make a tiny profit in each trade around 0.03 % in each trade.

A interview with Jeff

Interesting from 26 min like I always have told …

Hi;

I know this guy, I have seen some other videos for him, he is living in Canada, and the trading room is actually in his home (my dream)
The guy does not need SL, simply because he is in front of the screen for the trade lifetime, he never opens 2 pairs together, and yes he is successful.

If he could read this:
Mr. Jeff, you are on the right track to become top hedge fund manager.
However, you are a short term trader with respect to the long timeframes, every fee years these long timeframes just reverse, did you account for that.

A handy way to scam people…

They take 30% of your profits with a ‘managed’ account:

FX Viper by ForexSignals.com - Managed Account (MT4 MAM/PAMM)

Trade with a millionaire!

Right.

Pipmehappy
Problem is that you are to dumb to discuss with …

Is it complete waste of time …

SO PLEASE INFORM US OTHER FORUM MEMBERS
WHY … Fxviper fond is a way to scam people … don’t be silence . Please answer after you ridiculous claim…Try to light up you bulb with some substance for you claims ….

Let take a look at the fact …
In myfxbook he controlling 6 different account with different risk level …
Total around 5,3 mill $ as we can control everything he is doing …

He take 30 % in profit fee that is 10 % more then normal in the other way he don’t take 2 % fee of your capital …
So where is the scam !!!

Fact is he is and doing what almost every retail trader dream about and surprisingly he is 100 % open about what he is doing
… Show me one of your retail forex gurus you adoring who is open with their performance …THEY DON`T EXIST

Ps i forget to mention from one of his account he have already $1171121 in profit so where is the scam , he make more money from his account then you ever ever ever will make in your life !!! where is the scam

Hi Jehadrefaie ,what a name …

By purpose I was waiting for a big bull spike before I posted this thread …Mr jeff is in short modus.
Interesting how he will handle when he is a drawdown the market structure maybe change from south to side waves to North …

My wild guess is that price will go up and test 1.1000 before it go south again

Open a 12-month, $1k position with a $1k account, no rollover, and a $0.06 initial transaction cost; earn 2,000 pips, equivalent to $200; total profit is $200-0.06=199.94;

now imagine we used FXviper’s ‘amazing’ model: your profit would be $200-30%=$200-60=140: would you rather earn $199.94 or $140?

I rest my case.

Scam.

Doesn’t look like scam to me. But I think he’ll eventually blow up, that’s a very dangerous trading style he has there - think drink driving or always going over the speed limit.

Well said, Mr Burger!!!