My FXBook

Hello fellow BabyPips peeps!

After MrBurger posted a thread the other day

asking why there was so little evidence of people’s trading,

I dusted off and repaired my MyFxBook Trading Publisher,

and changed the name to my BabyPips one, to make it really obvious

it is my account :slight_smile:

PipMeHappy System by PipMeHappy | Myfxbook

It has only updated up to September, but it will catch up soon enough!

There we go…

I thought I would start this thread so that anybody else could add their MyFxBook

to share with the others, if they so wanted.

Cheers.

Happy Trading.

Not much has changed, except my going short the

S&P500 a few days ago, and further capitalising my

account, not because of losses but because I wanted

to.

Well,

you can still access my account…

Here is a screenshot, just for honesty’s sake :slight_smile:

I doff my hat to you sir, not many are as forthcoming when the chips are down as when they’re winning.

Thank you…

I was also trying to encourage others to share their MyFxBook, as this is the only true way to see forum members’ performance. . . (although even MyFxBook data is not perfect or seamless, depending on how often you update it, for example).

Do you have one?

No, I don’t. I’m reacquainting myself with forex, even going through the school when I get the time

Thanks for your link. You don’t see many traders being honest with their track record.

I’ve been keeping my own myfxbook since the start of this year. I’m in a bit of drawdown at the moment and am reducing my risk to 1% or less. chain_breaker System by kevin_lacoste | Myfxbook

Nice equity/growth curve, and your d/down is only 4.5%… You must be laughing :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing and good work!!!

Nice work Kevin! Keep it up… what is your end goal (percentage wise) by the end of 2016? Thanks for sharing…

@PipMe - although, you do need to proved anything however it is appreciated for being honest and transparent as much as you can :slight_smile: How long it has been since you started trading? Did you reach the milestone of 10,000 hours spend of learning? Keep it up!

Hello, inspirational FX Woman of BabyPips! Good to see you back!! I remember when you posted your ‘Filipino system’ MyFxBook on here, and what impressive results you were getting from your part-time trading! How has it been since?

My thread ‘My first live position Dec.2013’ tells you all about my journeying through the last 2.5 years of trading live… My demo account, which started me off in Sep.2012 and which I still use, has been where I initially learnt the basics, so you could say that I have been at it nearly four years…

My last FreeFX video that I posted in Forextown (I think the thread is on page 2 or 3 now) really tells everything about my last twelve months of trading…and it has been a difficult year but my move to stop-less long-term position trading was in part to prepare for life as a self-employed new father…I am much happier with this kind of trading, but it is certainly challenging trying to tackle some kind of global macro approach as a home retail/part-time trader…

Thanks! I don’t have a specific goal, but if I can make at least 20% growth, I’d be happy. :slight_smile:

Thanks PipMe. I just stop by to see how’s everyone doing :slight_smile: since I have been gone for a while, I only recognize a few of members around but it’s good that you guys are still here. I’m traiding part-time still but not as active as I wanted too. The last time I place a trade was at the event of Brexit and have not traded since then but that’s okay I am still content of what I have. I only wish there is more time in a day so I can trade more lol.

Wow! Congratulations being a new father. What a life change that is…so happy for you and your wife ( ?) You know what they says: Its not all about you anymore, it’s about your little once and family :slight_smile: I am sure you will be a good dad. There are your motivations to help you to keep going everyday…and it will push you to do better. Sometime Life is not all about making money. There are times the success in life can be measure in away on how you appreciate what you’ve got , contentment, peace of mind, being healthy, and having a balance life.

I am sure you will do well of whatever you put your mind to … remember you have to spend 10,000 hours before you become an expert on something…Keep it up!

That is my goal too! But I will take anything as long as it is a positive number :slight_smile:

Great to hear from you Kevin…

I will have to setup another myfxbook and add it here. At work right now dont think it would be a good idea to download the software on this computer lol. Hopefully soon though I am sure. Always good to see some old timers still around.

We look forward to it bobmaninc. Great to see you too!

Well done, PipNRoll…I remember that your career was taking you higher and maaking you travel frequently, so I imagine that trading like that must be difficult…

Yes, being a father makes you feel very special and I am on a new journey…many fathers on BabyPips have said what a wonderful experience it is…

I have spent on average at least two hours a day learning about trading (as well as trading) since I started in Sep. 2012, so 365(days) x 4 = 1460 x 2(hours)= 2920 hours; however, this is a very conservative estimate and I am sure that I have spent many more hours looking at charts, for example on my 'phone, which is something I do very frequently through the week… I may well be close to the magic 10000 hours: who, really, keeps track of how much time they spent learning? :slight_smile:

I am not a VP yet :slight_smile: I will need to spend 10k hours managing/ leading a team and know how to run a business. However, I am off to a good start (currently managing/leading a team :)). Yep, I still travel… I might exploring/ travelling international soon and possibly in Australia! I am looking forward to it…

Medical Industry is a good place to be in aside from Tech Industry…:slight_smile: Its amazing how Medical devices are highly regulatated compare to others… but that’s where the money is too.

Anyway, I don’t want to side track these thread. Talk soon!

Here is a new myfxbook. I setup last week to test out a new purely mechanical system. Question about myfxbook though is it possible to run 2 accounts meaning I can track this account and I am trying to come up with a scalping system I would like to track separately but dont want to have 2 different log ins as that would just be a pita

Edit Forgot to add the link lol. Its new so not much data yet.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/bobmaninc/1752090